Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: You guys disgust me. [Spin Doctor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Poor immigrants are dying all over France because of greedy native-born landlords that refuse to give up an extra bottle of wine and make their buildings fire-safe...yet you spend your days whining about Lance.

...and what about that Vichy government...more Frenchmen collaborated with the Nazis than ever fought against them.

Give me a break.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Were there any decent multisport shops in New Orleans?

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
u know what i think...im so tired of these foreign idiots coming on here bashing america. why dont other countries help us out for once...all we do for everyone else and we get nothing in return..

how can people help when police get shot at..not letting fema in...

why dont you get off your lazy ass and help out if it disturbs you so much..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude, give or take a few years, within a hundred years, everyone alive at this moment will be dead. 5-6 Billions of deaths in the next 100 years. Never changes, no one over what, 120 in the world is alive. Some went early, some went late, some in peace, some in turmoil. More people will die in car accidents this weekend, and your selfish self just plucks away at the keyboard, with some selfserving guilt trip. You need help.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well shit....we better close the forum down then cause in the time it took me to write this reply, someone was being killed by a drunk driver....somewhere in Africa a child died from HIV....a newborn is being born addicted to crack....there's another car being stolen....a innocent women was just raped.....domestic violent just occurred...........and on and on.

DAMN, I am such and ass for wasting time on this message board, and so are you, and everyone that wastes time on forum....what a bunch of losers.

-bcreager
Quote Reply
Re: You guys disgust me. [XXX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Consider that for once, the meteorologists got it right this time: Big storm is coming that is going to wipe out your city.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Casey [ In reply to ]
Re: You guys disgust me. [Casey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would go with a double diamond.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
And what do you guys do – discussing bike weights and which engagement gift is nicer diamonds or a bike.

What have you done to help, and why are you reading this forum when you could be going through your closets for spare clothes? But generally, you are right, all 300Million Americans should get in their cars and head for New Orleans.

P.S. I must have missed it, but I have not seen the video of the floating bodies yet.

P.P.S. What were you doing on New Year's Eve, 2004?
Quote Reply

Prev Next