Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How many T-shirts...
Quote | Reply
Can you get into a trash bag? I just cleaned out my t-shirt collection that I've gotten over the years. 3 trash bags full of t-shirts slated for the salvation army. Plus some other stuff that I have laying around that I don't need that other folks can use instead of collecting dust in my closet.

I read a thread a while back talking about people wearing t-shirts from races they didn't do. If I see someone on the golf coast wearing a t-shirt of a race I did here in the upper midwest I'd be happy for it.

Looking around at my expensive bikes, and nice workout clothes and dry clean place to live then seeing thousands of people (American People!!!) in the state they're in puts things in perspective.

Calling people names, pointing fingers, and getting mad isn't going to get it done. We are the fortunate ones!!! Lets help be part of the solution and not add to the problem.
Quote Reply
Re: How many T-shirts... [ECE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just went through my closet and pulled out a bunch of jeans I never wear, and a dozen or so race t-shirts that I'll never wear. They are going to the Red Cross today for Katrina relief.

(edit)

Red Cross doesn't want clothing. I'll try the Salvation Army next.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Last edited by: klehner: Sep 2, 05 10:16
Quote Reply
Re: How many T-shirts... [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just went through my closet and pulled out a bunch of jeans I never wear, and a dozen or so race t-shirts that I'll never wear. They are going to the Red Cross today for Katrina relief.

I bet you are getting rid of the Brandywine and keeping the Lighter than Air T-shirts;)
Quote Reply
Re: How many T-shirts... [armytriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

I bet you are getting rid of the Brandywine and keeping the Lighter than Air T-shirts;)
Believe it or not, just the opposite. I'm keeping the 2005 Brandywine and donating the 2003/2004 LTA shirts (black one year, red the other). There are a couple of shirts I keep for nostalgia (unless they are butt-ugly), and a couple because they look cool. Now that LTA 2005 crystal wine coaster thing (can you say "regift"?)...

"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: How many T-shirts... [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You got a coaster. Hell I got a peanut dish;) Yea mines in the gift closet too.
Quote Reply
Re: How many T-shirts... [armytriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
You got a coaster. Hell I got a peanut dish;) Yea mines in the gift closet too.
Well, I did finish ahead of you...

"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply