Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Why I never come in the lavender room, or, go to hell chip. [peter826] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You cant even get that basic point? The people at the Dome are NOT starving, they have water, they have basic food...and they could easily set up "day cares", sleeping areas, sitting areas, food areas and make things just bit better...that is what has been done time after time in CA quakes, NYC 9/11, Andrew, and yes...even in the Tsumani last year...

I saw that there are dead bodies all over...where people are sitting...could they not have a designated morgue area? (with out FEMA coming up with such a great idea)

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Why I never come in the lavender room, or, go to hell chip. [record10carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
You cant even get that basic point? The people at the Dome are NOT starving, they have water, they have basic food...and they could easily set up "day cares", sleeping areas, sitting areas, food areas and make things just bit better
I think I can see where you are going with this. Strong males could be sent out as "hunting parties" to gather food for the weak. At night, those same strong males would protect the camp. Sooner or later, someone might discover that "fire" could be used to cook food. Eventually, they might learn to read and write, and could then create a history of their new civilization at the Superdome. Clearly these people are doing just fine on their own.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I never come in the lavender room, or, go to hell chip. [record10carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
You cant even get that basic point? The people at the Dome are NOT starving, they have water, they have basic food...and they could easily set up "day cares", sleeping areas, sitting areas, food areas and make things just bit better...that is what has been done time after time in CA quakes, NYC 9/11, Andrew, and yes...even in the Tsumani last year...

I saw that there are dead bodies all over...where people are sitting...could they not have a designated morgue area? (with out FEMA coming up with such a great idea)

Geez its a real pity they don't have a guy like you there to organize things for them. You would just put your cape and mask on and sort that city out in 2 shakes of a lambs tail. You'd be down there defending the honor of southern belles and rescuing baby birds.

Alas, they are obviously lacking in super heroes in New Orleans.

"A society is defined not only by what it creates, but by what it refuses to destroy."
John Sawhill
Quote Reply
Re: Why I never come in the lavender room, or, go to hell chip. [MattinSF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I guess it is a pity...because that is exactly what I would try to do. I would think that you would try to do the same.

Quote Reply
Post deleted by YaHey [ In reply to ]
Re: Why I never come in the lavender room, or, go to hell chip. [tritnow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All taken out of context...the internet is great that way.

Quote Reply
Re: Why I never come in the lavender room, or, go to hell chip. [MattinSF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Geez it's a real pity you're either calling someone racist or expending a lot of energy picking a fight. So rather than just criticicising, for once let's hear what you would do better?
Quote Reply
Re: Why I never come in the lavender room, or, go to hell chip. [Brian286] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Well, Michael I consider Michael a hit and run kind of guy. He'll just cut and paste something he's read from fringe websites, claim them as mainstream thinking, then never say anything original or add to the conversation.

I've never taken him seriously and consider him on the fringe.
Did you change your name to Michael?

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Brian - it seems hard for some to see these "victims" as two parties..."hoodlums" and "victims".

I really liked the story on CNN about women being raped...makes me really want to help out the "hoodlums"
So the reason you donated $500 is...?

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brian - it seems hard for some to see these "victims" as two parties..."hoodlums" and "victims".

Including yourself. Your posts seem to loop them all into the hoodlum category.

I really liked the story on CNN about women being raped...makes me really want to help out the "hoodlums"

Don't let the fucktards taint your view on an entire group of people. There are sick people taking advantage...No that's too nice. There are maleficent bastards using this time to plunder and take advantage of innocent people. They will get what they deserve.

Be the wolf
Quote Reply
Re: Why I never come in the lavender room, or, go to hell chip. [peter826] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
You cant even get that basic point? The people at the Dome are NOT starving, they have water, they have basic food...and they could easily set up "day cares", sleeping areas, sitting areas, food areas and make things just bit better
I think I can see where you are going with this. Strong males could be sent out as "hunting parties" to gather food for the weak. At night, those same strong males would protect the camp. Sooner or later, someone might discover that "fire" could be used to cook food. Eventually, they might learn to read and write, and could then create a history of their new civilization at the Superdome. Clearly these people are doing just fine on their own.
You really sound like a moron with this post. Since some people are obviously going to be sitting where they are for a few days they should band together and try to organize a little bit instead of bitching about how long they've been there (they can do that later, after they survive). Would you not do the same? They could prevent many deaths and disease cases by designating a toilet area, a morgue area etc. Regardless of who you think is responsible for them being there they are there and need to help themselves as best they can until help comes.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I never come in the lavender room, or, go to hell chip. [sevans] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sevans! Dont talk like that! They dont like that here on ST...

Quote Reply
Re: Why I never come in the lavender room, or, go to hell chip. [sevans] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ooh! Name calling....

"Since some people are obviously going to be sitting where they are for a few days" ...hmm, I don't see that in the disaster manual...oh yeah, they shouldn't be there in the first place. Nevermind.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I never come in the lavender room, or, go to hell chip. [mopdahl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That money is for starters, mopdahl.

Yes, I am defending Chip. He has issues, an assessment with which he would not argue, but he is a good troop.

I will even defend you once in a while, if you tell us you have coughed up some money for hurricane relief.

Oh, you also have to promise not to let my defending you go to your head too. It won't be a habit.

I will pretty much defend anyone who is a part of the solution rather than a whiner, so don't take it too personally.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I never come in the lavender room, or, go to hell chip. [fredly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and all victims.

Chip is no better than the hoodlums with guns shooting at the rescuers. Don't let either of them ruin your belief in the basic humanity of all people.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I never come in the lavender room, or, go to hell chip. [Barrio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Chip is no better than the hoodlums with guns shooting at the rescuers.
Does that mean I can go rape someone with a stolen gun and you will think no less of me?

Quote Reply
Re: Why I never come in the lavender room, or, go to hell chip. [Barrio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah, some guy on a forum stating his opinion is just as bad as shooting at rescue workers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Ooh! Name calling....

"Since some people are obviously going to be sitting where they are for a few days" ...hmm, I don't see that in the disaster manual...oh yeah, they shouldn't be there in the first place. Nevermind.
I did not call him a moron, I said that that particular post made him sound like one.
Quote Reply

Prev Next