Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM Chattanooga House for Rent - Downtown/5 min to Race Start
Quote | Reply
North Chattanooga (downtown) house rental for IM Chattanooga - available Sunday, September 21st through Monday, Sept 30th, 2014

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3119913

Great for 2-4 people -- you can't get much closer to the race start!

Park the car & leave it there...this quiet, well-appointed bungalow is within 5 minutes' drive or an easy bike or walk to the race start as well as great spectating -- plus all the restaurants and amenities of Chattanooga's North Shore and downtown (including great local beer & food, a brand new Publix grocery store just 2 minutes from the house, along with 2 bike shops, a running store and a triathlon store all within 1/2 mile of the house).

Plenty of great options for warm-up swims in the river, plus an array of biking and running routes right out of the front door (house is owned by a local runner/former triathlete - happy to offer route suggestions!).

(To give a further indication of location, the house is in the neighborhood that the run course goes through/around - you can pre-run right from the house, and spectators can bike or walk to anywhere on the run course, and the swim course, as well as part of the bike course -- so your supporters can come and go as needed).

For more information, please PM me or leave contact info in comment.
Last edited by: emmawllms: Aug 18, 14 13:20
Quote Reply
Re: IM Chattanooga House for Rent - Downtown/5 min to Race Start [emmawllms] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested. Have four adults and a 4-year old. Think we would fit?
Quote Reply
Re: IM Chattanooga House for Rent - Downtown/5 min to Race Start [jgb_betty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi - this may be a little bit small for you - plse. feel free to PM me your contact information (email and #) and I'll share specifics. (Please be sure to put your actual email - I'm having a problem sending private messages on here for some reason!)
Emma
Quote Reply
Re: IM Chattanooga House for Rent - Downtown/5 min to Race Start [emmawllms] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The house is posted on Airbnb - it is still available: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3119913
Quote Reply