Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Inside Sales Entry Level Pharma: Los Angeles
Quote | Reply
Slowtwitchers!

I have an Entry Level, Inside Sales position available here at Nationwide Medical/Surgical in Van Nuys, California. For people unfamiliar with the area, Van Nuys is part of Los Angeles.

NMS is a wholesale pharmaceutical distributor, doing business in all 50 states. We've been in business for almost 20yrs and are entering a new growth phase.

This position is perfect for someone 1-3yrs out of college with a bit of sales experience, highly interested in pharmaceutical sales. The CEO and I are both long-time multisport athletes, with backgrounds in Ironman, cycling, mtb racing, expedition adventure racing, OCR, etc. I know from experience how tough it is to get into this industry. We prefer to work with positive, competitive, ambitious, bright folks.

Please forward any resumes or messages to sclancy AT nationwidemedical DOT net or connect with me on LinkedIn : Sean Clancy, Director of Sales, Nationwide Medical/Surgical.

I will not check messages on this forum.

Cheers,

SC

Multisport Madness Racing & Coaching

nuun SportMulti Adventure Racing Team
Quote Reply
Re: Inside Sales Entry Level Pharma: Los Angeles [SeanClancy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sean,

If anything ever opens up on the East Coast (I am close to Boston), I would be interested in a meeting. I'm a nurse who has worked in health care sales for the last six years, loads of experience, drive and instant creditbility as an experienced nurse. Looking for change if the right opportunity presents.

stevehall 9 7 0 6 at gmail dot com

Best

"Base training is bull shit" - desertdude
Quote Reply