Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Recommendations for bra with heart monitor
Quote | Reply
My wife is looking into getting a sports bra with the built-in heart rate monitor. Have any of you tried these? Any recommendations on one brand or another?
Quote Reply
Re: Recommendations for bra with heart monitor [blanetrant] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You may learn something from this thread from January, posted here

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...;;page=unread#unread

DFL > DNF > DNS
Last edited by: SallyShortyPnts: Jun 23, 14 22:59
Quote Reply
Re: Recommendations for bra with heart monitor [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know that people have had varying results ... but i love my mio wrist band heart rate monitor. No more sliding HRM up and down and trying to shove it under the bra. No more bandaids and other anti-chafe kludges. no more worn out elastic where the only option is replacing the whole shebang. And as an inconsistent sweat-er ... no more weird drop outs. I hope they come out with an update that enables longer battery life.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
get this! http://www.scosche.com/rhythm+
my husband just got one for me. for the past few years i have been suffering wearing a heart rate chest strap. there is no comfortable way for a woman to wear that thing under a sports bra. it constantly cut into my chest and left scars. the scosche is relatively new technology but has gotten rave reviews. pairs with bluetooth and ant+. So it transfers my HR data to strava and my garmin 310xt and can be paired with trainerroad as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hate chest straps. I love my Mio Link.

Two wheels good. Four wheels bad.
Quote Reply
Re: Recommendations for bra with heart monitor [DrTriKat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! It sounds like my wife will be going with a Mio Link or something similar instead of the sports bra. I appreciate the feedback.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Recommendations for bra with heart monitor [lovebug] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!
Quote Reply