Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Raelert-Brothers New Bike Sponsor The Next Level – CUBE Bikes
Quote | Reply
6. MAY 2014
CUBE Bikes and the Raelert-BrothersNew bike sponsor
The Next Level – CUBE Bikes and the Raelert-Brothers cooperate for international success
Bicycle manufacturer CUBE enters into long-term cooperation with Raelert-Brothers - Andreas and Michael Raelert.
Waldershof/ Rostock, May 6, 2014
Just before the start of the season CUBE announces its cooperation with probably the most well known brothers in triathlon. In the next three years the bicycle manufacturer will support Andreas and Michael Raelert, the Raelert-Brothers.
Both parties euphorically start the cooperation: CUBE is proud about the decision of two of the world´s best triathletes to work together with the German bicycle manufacturer. “Working together with two of the world´s best triathletes from Germany is an absolute stroke of luck for us and confirmation of our know-how. We are confident that both sides will profit enormously from this close cooperation”, stated CUBE founder and owner Marcus Pürner. For CUBE not only information and findings derived from laboratory but also the close cooperation and direct feedback from professional athletes that directly influences the development of the bicycles is of high importance in order to get the maximum out of every bike.
Andreas and Michael Raelert consciously decided to work together with the German company: “We are thankful to have a strong partner like CUBE on our side who thanks to its experience unites Performance and Technology. We are sure that together with CUBE our aims for the future can be achieved.”
For the Raelert-Brothers having the best material is the foundation of their success. The CUBE Aerium as their competitive bike uncompromisingly unites all requirements: a carbon frame whose development sets new benchmarks, an integration of components that allows for an optimum of aerodynamics coupled with the possibility of perfect individual adaptation.
The Raelert-Brother´s primary aim is like in previous years the victory at the Ironman World Championship Hawaii in October. The first race with CUBE will be the Thomas Cook Ironman 70.3 Mallorca on May 10. Andreas Raelert will start his triathlon season 2014 there while Michael will start his first race at the Olsztyn-Triathlon in Poland on May 18´with CUBE.

http://raelert-brothers.com/en/news/new-bike-sponsor/
http://www.cube.eu/en/cube-bikes/
Quote Reply
Re: Raelert-Brothers New Bike Sponsor The Next Level – CUBE Bikes [poser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I dig the paint. The frame sort of reminds me of a Kestrel-like open mold:

Quote Reply
Re: Raelert-Brothers New Bike Sponsor The Next Level – CUBE Bikes [poser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my friend bought one of andreas bmc's many months ago, such a nice bike....the cube is interesting, i do like the paint job
Quote Reply