Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

College football season is coming...I can't wait
Quote | Reply
For Ohio State's next national title this year.

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Re: College football season is coming...I can't wait [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bah, its all bout Virginia Tech. Marcus Vick is the real deal.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Re: College football season is coming...I can't wait [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ohio State's National Championship hopes end when they get their asses handed to them by Texas!

Hook em' horns

RunFAR Racing Services
http://www.Run-far.com
Team Cambridge
Hilltop Bicycle Repair
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All I can say is Three-Pete. USC will do it again. What, have all you out east forgotten the last Orange Bowl?

Fight-On

Ron

----------

Quote Reply
Re: College football season is coming...I can't wait [runningmanrick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
UT has no chance in the Shoe baby. We will stomp all over Vince Young.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For Illinois fans, this whole season will be about the controversy over mascots. Our season will be *yawn* ... what were we talking about again ...

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BAH.....EPL started last weekend, futbol is way better then football! Season is longer, more teams, more money in the teams, and PSYCHO FANS. What more do you need. Ok, no cheerleaders, but the wifes of the players more then make up for it!

-bcreager
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh I can't wait for Football to start, both Pro and College

Go BOILERS and Go Colts!

----------------------------------------------------------
I'm just a 10 cent rider on a $2,500.00 Bike

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As long as everyone agrees that Notre Dame sucks. And not just at footbal, but at everything. Even the alumni suck (except my wife).
Quote Reply
Re: College football season is coming...I can't wait [bcreager] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hate to say it but professional soccer (OK, futbol) players are the biggest p#sies around. A little slide tackle and DOWN THEY GO, face planted in the grass or holding their bony little chicken legs. And here come the team-mates in the refs face, looking for the foul....BARF!

RunFAR Racing Services
Team Cambridge
Hilltop Bicycle Repair
Quote Reply
Re: College football season is coming...I can't wait [Gator1736] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
As long as everyone agrees that Notre Dame sucks. And not just at footbal, but at everything. Even the alumni suck (except my wife).

Agreed, agreed, agreed and agreed.

When I was in college we swam ND 3 times, but we always caught the week before or the week after Catholic national champs so they were either tapering or fully tapering. We won 2 they won 1. the year they won was a co-ed meet so we had to share locker rooms with the ND men. they were the biggest bunch of arrogant pricks I have ever been around, you would have thought they had just won the world champs. They were getting in our faces telling us how much we suck sing songs about how bad we sucked. It got the point that we were all near blows when our coach walked in and pulled us off the brink. Whats worse is that he sent the assistant to go get the ND coach have him come control his swimmers and the guy said it wasn't his problem.

I cheer for Purdue and anyone playing against ND and IU

----------------------------------------------------------
I'm just a 10 cent rider on a $2,500.00 Bike

Quote Reply
Re: College football season is coming...I can't wait [hasbeenswimmer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And to think NBC paid ALL that money for televising Irish games. Serves them right

RunFAR Racing Services
Team Cambridge
Hilltop Bicycle Repair
Quote Reply
Re: College football season is coming...I can't wait [runningmanrick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]And to think NBC paid ALL that money for televising Irish games. Serves them right[/reply]

The thing that's crazy is that they still have tons of fans. Now I've hated them since I was a wee child, but when they fired Willingham last year even my wife (an alum) began doubting her loyalty.
Quote Reply
Re: College football season is coming...I can't wait [Gator1736] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes Notre Dame sucks.... and I'm sorry your wife doesn't.

----------

Last edited by: swmrdrn: Aug 18, 05 14:33
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lol...I will give you that, it hard to argue against. They are horrible actors and go down if they get breathed on wrong trying to get the foul. Then the ref throws a card and they are miraclously healed!!!

-bcreager
Quote Reply
Re: College football season is coming...I can't wait [swmrdrn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Yes Notre Dame sucks.... and I'm sorry your wife doesn't.[/reply]

LOL.
Quote Reply
Re: College football season is coming...I can't wait [stallion1031] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Bah, its all bout Virginia Tech. Marcus Vick is the real deal.

I think this is what he studies down there at VA-Tech..

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We've got your Trojans Nov. 19th. Fresno State. Prepare for an upset. Si has us ranked #19.

Remember the Freedom Bowl 1993!!!!!

Re: College football season is coming...I can't wait [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]We've got your Trojans Nov. 19th. Fresno State. Prepare for an upset. Si has us ranked #19.

Remember the Freedom Bowl 1993!!!!![/reply]

I remember the Freedom Bowl in '93 and that is why Fresno State scares the shit out of me. Ranked or not you guys still scare me.

----------

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GEORGIA!!!!!!!!! GO DAWGS!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: College football season is coming...I can't wait [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Get real. SC could send out their second team and the spread would still be SC by 14 1/2. If Fresno had them at home I might give you 21 1/2.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sorry Slowman..should have been here in the first place.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Of course that Trojan team in 93 is nothing like the freakin machine they have now. I will be there regardless!