Re: Shaun who? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
sslothrop wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
Guess he's done.

Guess again.

Definitely wasn't done. Not only gold in the winter Olympics, he is planning on competing in skateboarding in the summer Olympics.

Is he also planning on settling out with more women accusing him of sexual harassment?

Doubt it. I an unaware of any pending litigation against him for sexual harassment. The one by his former drummer was settled in May 2017. She initially sued for back wages, changed attorneys, then amended the suit to include sexual harassment.
Quote Reply
Re: Shaun who? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Maybe another gen-x games or so but no way another Olympics.

Where did cerveloguy go?
Quote Reply
Re: Shaun who? [Harbinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That would be the one.

ME TOO!!!

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Shaun who? [RZ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holy crap that injury is gnarly
Quote Reply
Re: Shaun who? [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oldandslow wrote:
Quote:

Maybe another gen-x games or so but no way another Olympics.

Where did cerveloguy go?

Bit pre-occupied as my MIL is going in for emergency quadruple bi-pass surgery after having a heart attack a few days ago. I'm surprised Shaun bounced back so good for him. Still a bit of a goofball event however.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good wishes for your MIL's surgery.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
sslothrop wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
Guess he's done.

Guess again.

Definitely wasn't done. Not only gold in the winter Olympics, he is planning on competing in skateboarding in the summer Olympics.

Is he also planning on settling out with more women accusing him of sexual harassment?

You seem bitter.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Shaun who? [sslothrop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sslothrop wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
Guess he's done.

Guess again.

OUTSTANDING!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's a pretty amazing recovery....

Se how I did that? Acknowledge a good story without having to .. what, belittle it? demonstrate an air of superiority? by citing to some other unrelated story that i think is better. It's a little... um... presidential :)

You should try it!
Quote Reply
Re: Shaun who? [ChrisM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChrisM wrote:

Se how I did that? Acknowledge a good story without having to .. what, belittle it? demonstrate an air of superiority? by citing to some other unrelated story that i think is better. It's a little... um... presidential :)

You should try it!

You are giving advice to a man who has sexual relations with moose.

And is Canadian.

So, why are you wasting your time???

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Shaun who? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, was he top or bottom?

Makes a difference
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pretty sure he is a catcher.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ChrisM wrote:

You should try it!

Meh.

Shaun White is a dick. I don't celebrate him.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe so, but at least he's a 'Murican dick...

...so go ahead and suck it, TreBLep! Suck it long, and suck it hard...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
sslothrop wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
Guess he's done.

Guess again.

We are not here to talk about gossip.
Quote Reply
Re: Shaun who? [mattr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mattr wrote:

We are not here to talk about gossip.

Certainly not. We are here to debate guns, religion and political correctness run amok!

Quote Reply
Re: Shaun who? [Harbinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Harbinger wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
sslothrop wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
Guess he's done.

Guess again.

Doubt it. I an unaware of any pending litigation against him for sexual harassment. The one by his former drummer was settled in May 2017. She initially sued for back wages, changed attorneys, then amended the suit to include sexual harassment.
I'm seeing a lot of talk about this, as though the media should ahve gone at him hard over the allegations and mentioned it during their coverage of his event.

What are people aiming for here? He probably acted like a dick in this case but he was taken to court and paid some undisclosed amount in damages and the woman settled, apparently happy with the resolution. So is White supposed to answer these charges when competing?

I grew up watching sports and realized at a young age that you don't idolize athletes, some of them are assholes, some of them do drugs, some of them beat their wives, some of them simply don't care about you and your city and flee to the highest bidder. I'm just not sure what is expected in this situation.

And as to sending dick pics to the woman, do we know the context? Because I do know it wasn't his own, and I also know that I have a buddy who's been known to send dick pics to people randomly, actually another friend has done it a fwe times too. Again do we know the context? If this woman was 'part of the band' was she 'one of the guys'? Are we outlawing the stuff that guys bond over and joke about when women want to be part of that mix, is that the idea?

I'm so happy I'm older and married, I couldn't imagine growing up with all these new rules with changing goalposts.
Quote Reply
Re: Shaun who? [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
Maybe so, but at least he's a GOLD 'Murican dick...

FIFY
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
Guess he's done. .

You called it bro.

“Read the transcript.”
Last edited by: sslothrop: Feb 10, 22 19:25
Quote Reply
Re: Shaun who? [sslothrop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hirano got absolutely screwed in his second run. Glad he pulled it off a second time.
Quote Reply
Re: Shaun who? [North] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah that would have been a travesty if he hadn’t won.
Quote Reply

Prev Next