Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS : Guru Magis Size 53 frame set and components UPDATED to include pedals and Garmin!!!
Quote | Reply
Selling a 2009 Guru Magis frame in great condition. Due to shoulder surgery I can no longer ride a tri bike. It is size 53 and I am including the BB, seat post, headset, seat and x-wing. I am looking for $600 but am flexible. There is also a FSA Gossamer 172.5x50x34 crank that is included, bar end shifters and Ultegra SPD pedals. I am also updating to include the Garmin Edge 500 with cadence sensor.

The wheels are not included

Last edited by: ma_tri_guy: Jun 11, 15 18:48
Quote Reply
Re: FS : Guru Magis Size 53 frame set and components [ma_tri_guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have more detailed photos?

Any cosmetic damage? Scratches? Rough idea of miles on it?
Quote Reply
Re: FS : Guru Magis Size 53 frame set and components [hcxc2013] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can provide what ever additional photos you like either posted on here or sent directly. Let me know what you are looking for. The bike is in great condition cosmetically and otherwise. It was not ridden at all this year due to my shoulder injury. The bike was purchase in 2009 and ridden through 2010-2012. A rough guess would be that the bike has less than a thousand mile on it since most of my ridding was / is done on my road bike and I only did races on the Guru.
Quote Reply
Re: FS : Guru Magis Size 53 frame set and components [ma_tri_guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some additional angles, top the, fork, etc. Any scratches or cosmetic damage? Can you email to jrstuligross@yahoo.com ?? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in this setup. Please email me with a few general pictures and your contact info! Also, what type of BB is this frame?
Thank ya!
-Jesse
Havokmob@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS : Guru Magis Size 53 frame set and components [RenoRacing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The BB is a FSA MegaExo 24 mm. I will send a bunch of additional photos to your email.
Quote Reply
Re: FS : Guru Magis Size 53 frame set and components [hcxc2013] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just sent about 20 or so more photos.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Replied to your email!
Thank you!!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this sold yet? if not Im interested
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you for all the interest but the bike is sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The original buyer fell through and the bike was never sold. If anyone is interested, let me know.
Last edited by: ma_tri_guy: Sep 15, 14 11:28
Quote Reply
Re: FS : Guru Magis Size 53 frame set and components [Sneakbox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The original buyer fell through and the bike was never sold. If anyone is interested, let me know.
Quote Reply
Re: FS : Guru Magis Size 53 frame set and components [bwardlb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS : Guru Magis Size 53 frame set and components [AshtonLyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
replied
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in buying the Guru Magis if it's still available.
Quote Reply