Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pharmaceutical reps Canada
Quote | Reply
I work for a contract sales organization in Canada partnering with many of the largest pharmaceutical companies. If you have previous pharma sales experience and you are looking, we always have several openings depending on where you live.

Regards,

Derek
Quote Reply
Re: Pharmaceutical reps Canada [theriad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ANything in US? Any recommendations for me? Ive been trying but just keeps coming back to "cant get a Pharm job without experience, and cant get experience without a Pharm job" aghh
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HI Derek, are there still jobs available in Canada?? I am based in BC.
Thanks,Rob
Quote Reply
Re: Pharmaceutical reps Canada [trimack45] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trimack45 wrote:
ANything in US? Any recommendations for me? Ive been trying but just keeps coming back to "cant get a Pharm job without experience, and cant get experience without a Pharm job" aghh

Hi Trimack,

Unfortunately we are only in Canada. To start in the industry try and find short duration contracts to gain that experience. It isn't clear if you sales experience but that is critical.

Good luck
Quote Reply
Re: Pharmaceutical reps Canada [CoachRob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CoachRob wrote:
HI Derek, are there still jobs available in Canada?? I am based in BC.
Thanks,Rob

Hi Coach Rob,

We are always looking and BC is a place that we do hire regularly. Please pm me and we can touch base.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HI Derek, sorry I am misunderstanding the "PM me". My email is coachrob@criticalperformance.ca . Maybe easier to chat by email instead of ST Forum.

What company do you represent?

Sincerely, Rob Swan
Quote Reply