Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Basso's sister - her "assets" are all real. I know...
Quote | Reply
Many of you have suggested that Elisa Basso may have enhanced some of her assets. I can tell all of you that she is 100% real.

I met Elisa last year in Nicolosi, a small village about 15km from Catania in Sicily. She was there finishing up some modeling work (with Lambroghini), and I was working at Etna. I was seated at a table next to her in a small restaurant, and believe it or not she was sitting alone, picking the olives out of her calzone. I do that exact same thing, and she saw me smiling as she was pulling yet another one out, and looked at me and got a little red faced. I told her I do the same thing, and one thing led to another and she asked me to sit at her table.

If you've ever eaten dinner in a small Sicilian town restaurant, I dare you to finish dinner sober. It's impossible. Dinner typically goes like this: you sit down and the waiter (never a waitress) will bring you some house wine that you didn't order (get used to it). About 20 minutes later, more vino and maybe a menu. 20 minutes after that, more vino and perhaps an appetizer you didn't order. 20 minutes later, yep, more wine, and maybe he'll take your order. This goes on for the next 3 hours. Seriously.

So, considering that I had just sat down, I was able to sit and drink wine and drool while looking at and talking to Elisa all night. Her english is fair, my italian is funny, so the more we drank, the more italian I spoke, the more she laughed and the more good looking I got (reverse beer goggles I guess) and by the end of dinner we walked (stumbled) back to her hotel. Turns out she was staying right next to my hotel. I asked her in my very best drunken italian if she would like some more vino. To my surprise she said yes, so it was off to the hotel lobby for yet another bottle and a couple of glasses. Up to my room. Off with the clothes. And believe me that women has not enhanced a thing. Doesn't need to.

She left the next day. However, she is supposed to visit me next week. My wife however, doesn't approve.
Quote Reply
Re: Basso's sister - her "assets" are all real. I know... [VM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wont call that bullshit...I just want photos man....please airbrush yourself out if you are in them.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You sure you didnt copy that from Penthouse?

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree with Record. if there are no pics it never happened.

GO4 SMOOOOOOTH AND FAST
Quote Reply
Re: Basso's sister - her "assets" are all real. I know... [fastGopher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did get pics, but my wife took them with her this week on her trip to New York. We usually share those types of things. I'll post em when I get back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
we will be waitig then we can give you a thumbs up, wink, pat on the back, way to go......etc

GO4 SMOOOOOOTH AND FAST
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If your wife doesn't approve it's only because of her own insecurities. I would not let her interfere in your other relationships. Seriously, it's none of her business what you do in your own time.
Quote Reply
Re: Basso's sister - her "assets" are all real. I know... [triwz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ROFLMAO, yeah what he said

-------------
"Knowledge is good" - Emil Faber
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, I have to say that if that's not a "Dear Penthouse Forum" fantasy, then you should NEVER buy a lottery ticket EVER... because you have used up every bit of good luck you will ever have.

-------------------------------------
Steve Perkins
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No pics, it did not happen.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now THAT'S a story if I ever heard one. More like a wet dream and wishful thinking. If you guys believe THAT story, you're about as gullable as they come!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I'm sure her husband was fine with it too.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Basso's sister - her "assets" are all real. I know... [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Yeah, I'm sure her husband was fine with it too.
He seemed fine when he slapped me on the ass and said "your seat's too high" as he was watching the two of us.
Quote Reply
Re: Basso's sister - her "assets" are all real. I know... [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought she only had a boyfriend...Eddie Mazzonlini (sp?)
Quote Reply
Re: Basso's sister - her "assets" are all real. I know... [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This Pictures is NOT safe for work.

With that said -- they look real to me. (I do consider myself an expert)

http://img337.echo.cx/...abassofoto0040kb.jpg
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are we going to need a Penthouse forum now?
Quote Reply
Re: Basso's sister - her "assets" are all real. I know... [Sparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't see what the big deal is real or fake. I highlight my hair, therefore its "fake" I guess. If someone wants bigger boobs and has the cash to pay for them, more power to her......kj

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: Basso's sister - her "assets" are all real. I know... [Sparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
This Pictures is NOT safe for work.

With that said -- they look real to me. (I do consider myself an expert)

http://img337.echo.cx/...abassofoto0040kb.jpg
That lower tatoo is my name in Japanese. She had it done a month or so after our encounter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lol

that's Japanese for "Team Linguica"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't believe that those look real to you. Real nice, but not real. There have been a few other pictures where it is very obvious--the line of demacation between the top of the breast and the upper chest when she is wearing a bra.
Quote Reply
Re: Basso's sister - her "assets" are all real. I know... [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I can't believe that those look real to you. Real nice, but not real. There have been a few other pictures where it is very obvious--the line of demacation between the top of the breast and the upper chest when she is wearing a bra.

Is it just me, or is that a surgical scar around the bottom half of the areola?

Not that I was staring or anything...
Quote Reply
Re: Basso's sister - her "assets" are all real. I know... [TomH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. And I was staring.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." John Rogers
Quote Reply