Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lance vs.
Quote | Reply
Mike Ditka vs. a Tornado - who would win?

Discuss.

The correct answer is, of course - we can only hope and pray that such a conflagration can be avoided at all costs.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: Lance vs. [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the tornados name?
Quote Reply
Re: Lance vs. [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is named Hurricane Lance. Or Hurricane Mike (Ditka).

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If it is a mini-Ditka then Lance.

He wouldn't beat Rick Mears in the Indy 500 either.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's a tough one. Lance would need to get him between his thighs and crack him like a walnut.

Quote | Reply
[reply]Mike Ditka vs. a Tornado - who would win?

Discuss.

The correct answer is, of course - we can only hope and pray that such a conflagration can be avoided at all costs.[/reply]

Ditka wins in burst of hot air! No contest for Da Coach!

-----------------------:)
SUPPORT OPERATION REBOUND:
http://www.operationreboundcalifornia.kintera.org/ejs3

Kestrel Syndicate
Macca Fan Club
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ditka.

Da Bears.
Quote Reply
Ditka vs Lance in the Tour Da Bears [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would say Ditka in almost any circumstance including winning the Tour.

First Ditka would have a much better power to weight ratio for climbing then Lance would have given the awesome lower body power. I would imagine Ditka could generate easily 1000 watts at 1% MAXHR

Second, as a tactician... well enough said there. Team Disco wouldn't stand a chance against a Superbowl winning Ditka. He would attack Disco head on and tear em up one by one.

Third would be nutrition. Ditka could survive the entire tour simply on fat stores, I could see Ditka probably coming in at day 23 weighing a moderate 200. During the course of the tour he would just keep getting faster and faster. Another bonus for not taking time out to eat while riding.

The only caveat I could see would be if they required Ditka to ride a childs tricycle. This might give Disco a chance since it would reduce Ditka's power weight ratio considerably. I think if it were a big wheel though Disco would be done for. I think in the honor of good sportsmanship and fair play, the entire Peleton should be one team and Ditka the other.

Now if Tiny Ditka were challenged it would be all over for Lance. The power to weight ratio would just be too great for Lance as Tiny Ditka would be able to overcome the physics of gravity and simply fly to the finish line.

Now as far as the hurricane goes. Ditka would just suck it up while in route and use it as fuel.
Last edited by: j3ckyl: Jul 28, 05 12:42
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ditka 74

hurricane 2

all together now...

Diiiiiiiiitttkkka.
Quote Reply