Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

To the ladies wearing Pearl Izumi Tri shoes! Sizing help for a boyfriend!
Quote | Reply
Do any women where something around a 10.5? If so.. what size shoe in Pearl Izumi do you where? Looking to buy some Tri Carbon's for the girlfriend! Thanks! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Confused Fitness Addict -- Biker first, Nutrition second, everything else third.
Quote Reply
Re: To the ladies wearing Pearl Izumi Tri shoes! Sizing help for a boyfriend! [idle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wear a 10.5 in Pearl Izumi running shoes (same as all my running shoes)... not sure about PI bike shoes, but I wear 42 in all other bike shoes.

I know that's probably not a lot of help, but since nobody else answered :)
Quote Reply
Re: To the ladies wearing Pearl Izumi Tri shoes! Sizing help for a boyfriend! [idle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wear a 10.5 PI shoe and just tried on the Tri Carbons and went with a 42.5 or even 43....my sidi bike shoes are 42...so a little bigger than other sizing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wear the Tri Fly but have a smaller foot (running shoe 9.5 to 10) I did have to size up a half size in these cycling shoes compared to my Shimano shoes.

HTH- lucky girl to have a guy buying her gear!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ask her what her size in centimeters is. All the major branded shoes cross-reference US to European measurements on their sizing charts. I wear a 44, so I buy the men's shoe. FWIW, the heel is nice and narrow, and the toe box is nice and roomy. Love my tri fly IVs.

~~ kate
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oooh, lucky gal!

I wear a W10 in almost all "normal" women's shoes. For running I sometimes go with men's for the extra width. I've been running in the Pearl Izumi E:M Tri N1 since April in size M9 and they've felt great for sprints up through 2 hour runs. Picked up the Tri Fly IV Carbon's a few months ago and settled on 43.5- again, perfect. They seem to have enough extra space to be fine on long hot rides but not too bulky for shorter races and such. Great shoes! She'll love them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twitter | Blog
Quote Reply