Quote | Reply
5 front 90s left
60 front 30s
68 rear 30s
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Pre-order is open [txemmons] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FLO,

Tried going on the website to order a 60F/90R, ....."Product Not Found".....How does the pre-order work?

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Masa757 [ In reply to ]
Re: Flo Pre-order is open [masa757] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know when the pre-order 9 will be? How much time in between their orders? Missed #8; #9 may come in time for Christmas?
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Pre-order is open [Whiny Will] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whiny Will wrote:
Does anyone know when the pre-order 9 will be? How much time in between their orders? Missed #8; #9 may come in time for Christmas?

Sign up for their email list, they'll tell you. I think their orders are coming in roughly once a month now.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Pre-order is open [TerramarMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know if they had a very limited stock of rear 90's - they were out of stock when I finished my order 7 minutes after it opened. It would be interesting to get a response from them as I know they frequent the forum. I ordered a 60 front and assume I will have to wait until the next pre-order to try and get the rear.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Pre-order is open [MDM1978] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I picked up a set of 30s. Looking to get a 60F and a disc once the discs are available with Shimano 11 speed option.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Pre-order is open [masa757] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm confused because this is a being called a "Pre" Order, not simply an order, usually meaning they manufacture items based on the number of "pre" orders received. Yes? So, how does one get their "pre" order in? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You have to sign up and they'll let you know then the pre-order opens. The terminology is a bit misleading. Basically, once the order opens it's first come/first serve based upon what stock they have available. Some of the wheels sell out in the first few minutes.

Search the forum and there are some other threads where the Flo guys explain the process in more detail. This order cycle opened yesterday at 1000 PDT and I don't think there is any stock left.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TerramarMan wrote:
I'm confused because this is a being called a "Pre" Order, not simply an order, usually meaning they manufacture items based on the number of "pre" orders received. Yes? So, how does one get their "pre" order in? Thanks.

I think the term is somewhat historical -- it used to be (at least the first round or two) that a pre-order was put in before the wheels were made (I was in pre-order 1, and I think I got my wheels something like 3 months after I placed the order). Now, however, they do them after they receive them from their factory. So in that sense, they are really just selling their stock-on-hand as they get their ~monthly shipment from their factory, but only at specific times, and if you sign up for their email newsletter they'll tell you when.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Pre-order is open [asad137] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Next pre order is November.
I got the 60 just have to get the 90.
Difficult when I live in the countryside with terrible connection.
My server froze for 6 mins last order and only managed to get the front 60. So disappointing.
Really tought at this time of year it would be easier.
Quote Reply