Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: One for the Ladies. (Pic) [Flanagan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He was on the swim team, and only went 17:13 in the swim!!! A disgrace to all Fishes!!!! :oP

Flanagan, you killed me on the bike, and ended up about a minute ahead of me.....guess I need to get faster in the swim so I can get further ahead to be ready for you when you bump up to my age group. Very nice bike split!

-bcreager
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Truly, no offense - but give me a break. Does it really make sense to live by high school exploits and judge people by 9 months that you might have vaguely known them?

There's not a sweeter, more down to earth person on this planet.

I swear I'm entirely objective, and not a bit biased ;)
Quote Reply
Re: One for the Ladies. (Pic) [GJB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yawn ... and yes, posting pics of guys is gay, unless it's of yourself ....... or of your shoes
Quote Reply
Re: One for the Ladies. (Pic) [Gary Tingley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
or of SAC's pink shoes ... which are gay ... which I had previously posted ...

which ...

uh oh

painting myself into a corner here
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not that I'm in to the Pillsbury Dough Boy ar anything, but I like to be able to nibble a little w/o chipping a tooth........kj

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: One for the Ladies. (Pic) [KEJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what the hell does chip a tooth mean, like from a rib bone?

Quote Reply
Post deleted by Flanagan [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Obviously not literally chip a tooth, just saying he looks a little too solid. I like a little give ina man, otherwise I feel way too soft...kj

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This little spat about high school (relevant as it is to the here and now) is spoiling my viewing pleasure. Be gone.

Mrs. Moneymaker, you are one lucky lady.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lol...didn't even realize that. That is awesome. At the rate my run and bike are progressing, I will be the same way next year!!!! I am dedicating the off season to running, I got passed by way to many people!

-bcreager
Quote Reply
Re: One for the Ladies. (Pic) [AmyCO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hahaha - yes I am, thank you, Amy :) Oh, and you can call me Lisa, "Mrs. Moneymaker" makes me think of his mom, and that just starts to get weird ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gary..nice shot, but what is up with the belt? You have such nice taste in shoes, I don't get the belt?

Lisa..your husband is doing just fine..ignore those that remember how someone was in HS. He is doing just fine right now, and does he have any brothers?
Quote Reply
Re: One for the Ladies. (Pic) [Eileen Steil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the kind words, Eileen -

If there were more of him, I could have made a nice living by now auctioning them off to the highest bidder, but very unfortunately now he is one of a kind :)
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Flanagan [ In reply to ]
Re: One for the Ladies. (Pic) [pennylongdog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn, you got one fine looking husband. Nicely done, girl. ;-)

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: One for the Ladies. (Pic) [pennylongdog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tell your hubby this: A little less time in the weight room, a little more time in a parking lot practicing transitions. Both things will make him faster :-)

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Post deleted by IronMny [ In reply to ]
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Re: One for the Ladies. (Pic) [tedspace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slow transition, my thoughts exactly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If this is in the lavendar room, I'm removing my pretty face.
Last edited by: Ze Gopha: Jul 28, 05 10:03
Quote Reply
Re: One for the Ladies. (Pic) [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hahaha - who are those brightroom photos of? are you trying to get these nice ladies to buy poster-sized prints of yourself? ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what's wrong with my belt?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pants are too high. Oh..wrong answer.

It should be beautiful brown/black leather with a stunning small belt buckle. You remind me of a guy I date, impecable taste in clothing and huge attention to detail--I might have you completely wrong--but its the image I have in my head, so don't mess it up..ok? Was just shocked to not see a high end belt from Italy, firenze region to be precise.

Actually, I like the belt but it is WAY too big for you with that much of an excess dangling. You've worked hard to have that build, get a belt that compliments it...and did you finally get a vehicle?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
those are Old Navy cargo shorts, and I was wearing wearing Steve Madden casual shoes

so the belt goes with the shorts

I do see your point on the belt however, had they been pants, different story

Although I have been eyeballing a '03 Land Rover Discovery, I will likely go with a new 4x4 Honda Element, magnesium, yak rack 4 trays/4 wheelcarriers on top - better gas mileage and reliability - and big Mavic stickers on the sides

lol
Quote Reply

Prev Next