Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Sons of Anarchy ***SPOILER*** [GMAN19030] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What was the deal with Kurt on AfterWord? Was he just hammered? That was a total waste of time.

But on to the show..................... I felt about it about like I did the Breaking Bad last episode. They got it done and brought closure to the series about how any fan would have generically written it. And that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Question: What was the deal with the homeless girl who gave Jax the blanket? He asked her who she was as if he'd seen her before. And she was eating bread and drinking wine and the camera lingered on that a long time. And then at the very end the crows were eating bread by the side of the road and flew away when Jax's blood spilled that way and they lingered on that for a long time too. It seemed like they were going for something there but I'm missing it.
Quote Reply
Re: Sons of Anarchy ***SPOILER*** [Spiridon Louis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spiridon Louis wrote:
What was the deal with Kurt on AfterWord? Was he just hammered? That was a total waste of time.

But on to the show..................... I felt about it about like I did the Breaking Bad last episode. They got it done and brought closure to the series about how any fan would have generically written it. And that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Question: What was the deal with the homeless girl who gave Jax the blanket? He asked her who she was as if he'd seen her before. And she was eating bread and drinking wine and the camera lingered on that a long time. And then at the very end the crows were eating bread by the side of the road and flew away when Jax's blood spilled that way and they lingered on that for a long time too. It seemed like they were going for something there but I'm missing it.

Massive Biblical reference to Jesus, and the fact that the crows represented the club as far as I can tell from reading about it.

Did Gemma die? That's the only thing I care about (I already know about Jax).
Last edited by: David B: Dec 10, 14 8:55
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I really enjoyed the series, and even this season. I agree the finale was predictable but I can't imagine it going any differently.

Spiridon Louis wrote:
Question: What was the deal with the homeless girl who gave Jax the blanket?

She's popped up previously, never had any dialogue though...I've read (not sure if speculation or factual) that she was supposed to represent death - and when Jax drapes himself in the blanket he represents the reaper.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Spiridon Louis wrote:

The homeless lady has been around since season 1. She's actually Rat's girlfriend's mother. Remember that whole storyline of when the girl was introduced (throwing the rock through the ice cream shop's window) and her dad's story about how she had been a troubled girl since her mom disappeared??? They showed a family picture and the homeless lady was the mom in the picture.

The crows and the bread came from one of the initial scenes (if not the very first scene) from season 1, episode 1.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Last edited by: GMAN19030: Dec 10, 14 9:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Spiridon Louis wrote:

I finally googled her last week, and long story short, yeah, she's supposed to represent Jesus.

One article mentioned that Sutter once exasperatingly exclaimed (something along the lines of): "She's motherf****ing Jesus Christ, alright???" after he'd been repeatedly hounded to explain her.

The various articles referenced where she's shown up so far in the series - that was kinda neat to review.

Cheers, Chris

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
he had to be hammered or something. I've never heard a show with so many, Um, well, ah, hmm's. He couldn't form a thought much less a sentence.

Overall the final was extremely slow, drawn out, and they were desperate for filler material.

Please God don't let Justified last season suck as much as this shows did.
Quote Reply
Re: Sons of Anarchy ***SPOILER*** [Garry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wanted to see the farm in Norco dammit!!

So they left it unanswered about the unwritten law being stopped.

Predictable ending. Way too much symbolism though. I'm glad its over. Justified is next and mad men.
Quote Reply
Re: Sons of Anarchy ***SPOILER*** [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uncle Arqyle wrote:

So they left it unanswered about the unwritten law being stopped.

No, it was to allow blacks into the club.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Sons of Anarchy ***SPOILER*** [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm glad I read the spoilers, now I don't feel bad about bailing halfway through S1E9.

Unwatchable.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply

Prev Next