Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Vuelta Spoiler...
Quote | Reply
Roberto Heras Just took the lead in the Vuelta during the Uphill TT. He now leads Nozal by about 25 seconds. Nice to see him repeat his 2000 win.

Quote | Reply
Great. He made up over 3 minutes in two days. I didn't believe he could make up that much in the Uphill TT.
Quote Reply
Re: Vuelta Spoiler... [felix__w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amazing how this post didn't get much attention than LA during THE TOUR. I watched the Vuelta everyday and was cheering for Roberto all the way. Awesome performance by the Postal and Once Teams. Roberto deserves the win. Not as much drama as this years TOUR, but exciting none the less.
Quote Reply
Re: Vuelta Spoiler... [Navi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hear what you're saying. I am so stoked for Roberto about this win. He's so deserving of winning a title like this after all the work he does for LA in France. He (and Postal) showed amazing determination to close the gap on Nozal. Heras' TT effort to take the lead was incredible and an inspiration. The best thing about watching any stage of any race on OLN is that there's alway somebody who sticks in the superhuman effort to win, and that just drives me to get out of the house and onto my bike ;)
Quote Reply
The real reason Heras won the TT [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Two main factors contributed to Heras winning the final TT.

1. On Friday in my never ending quest at Fredomism, I bought a new long sleeve USPS jersey.

2. The more important factor. I watched the TT while riding my trainer (let's forget it was tape delay). I was riding my Once edition TCR (never mind that Zonal was riding something else, I wonder if it even was a Giant by looking as I don't think it was carbon or an alum TCR either) that ONCE was riding in theory. While riding my ONCE bike I was rooting for Heras. I think this caused some kind of cosmic disturbance leading to ONCE's demise. I think if I would have been riding my OCLV while wearing my ONCE jersey watching the TT that Heras would have won by approx. 10 more seconds.
Quote Reply
Re: Vuelta Spoiler... [Dr. Doom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
US Postal Service-Berry Floor 2 out of 3 major tour wins. Awesome! Heras looked like he was flying up that mountain. I hope Nozal gets a new outlook on his career, for such a young rider there is a GC guy hiding in him.
Quote Reply