Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Booker's [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fair enough. My enjoyment of it could have partially been due to the fact that I was expecting it to taste like lighter fluid based on it's strength, but was pleasantly surprised that it was pretty easy to drink, even for a relatively novice bourbon drinker like myself. There's still around 60% of the bottle left after last night, so still plenty of it to try another time!

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Booker's [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is surprisingly mellow for its proof, no doubt.

Southwell's 12 year. If you have the opportunity, grab it. Unique flavor and zero burn. Most interesting bourbon I have ever tried. Not the best, but the most interesting.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Booker's [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Emilio's Dos Almas silver is 110 proof I believe, but I choose the less hearty of his two offers alcohol wise and do the cinnamon. Had a few last night with the Womens at the camp here, it really is good if you have not tried it. A bit costly if you have to have it shipped though, but probably soon to be in most places beyond shipping.http://dosalmastequila.com[/quote[/url]]

Thanks. I'll need to try that. But the problem I have with tequila and mescal is the regret the morning after.
Quote Reply

Prev Next