Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Shiv Extensions [bootsie_cat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
read the thread, you can get them ordered from your local specialized dealer
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv Extensions [ollie3856] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is that part number for the same bracket as in the photobucket picture?
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv Extensions [dbro1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here you go...this is what they look like, you remove your current extensions, these take their place, you attach your armrests onto the top of these and then install any 22mm extensions you like and you are good to go.

Last edited by: ollie3856: Jun 4, 13 20:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks, already sent a message with part number to my dealer.
I had him look a month or two ago and he couldn't find anything.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
find a new dealer, I got mine ordered in about 2 minutes and they arrived in a week, I watched him bring them up in their ordering system
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not blaming my dealer- I think there was no part number when I was 1st looking.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
looks like evelyn stevens used those on her tt shiv (pics on the front page article)

David

H & A Racing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yep!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got some on the way- thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
nice!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ollie3856 wrote:
Here you go...this is what they look like, you remove your current extensions, these take their place, you attach your armrests onto the top of these and then install any 22mm extensions you like and you are good to go.

Does anybody know the size of the Hex Screws that go into them to mount the arm pads on, I've put them on my Shiv, but the others don't fit at all...
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv Extensions [neilridley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So the description says MY12 (i.e. Model Year 2012). Can anyone confirm if they work on nosecone version of the Shiv TT?

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv Extensions [Power13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes they work no problem

Neil
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv Extensions [neilridley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
neilridley wrote:
yes they work no problem

Neil

Great, thanks. Assumed they would based on the pics, ut wanted to confirm. Ordering them today!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will the cables run through these and out the back like they do in my nosecone extension?

David

H & A Racing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes but di2 connectors don't fit through
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got my adapters in but have hit a snag. Was installing the left adapter and was going to just set up one side so I could figure out how I wanted my new TriRig extensions set. Planned on being able to compare one side against another so I could dial it in.

Anyway, the original bolts for the pads to go into the new bracket don't fit. Saw that there was a bag if bolts that came with the adapters and assumed I needed to use those. Nope, those also don't fit. Too small a diameter bolt for the hole diameter.

Anyone else run into this?

ETA - never mind. Went schlepping through the spare parts bin @ LBS and found stuff that works.

Last edited by: Power13: Jul 5, 13 18:31
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv Extensions [Power13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Re: Bolts for the arm rests on these adaptors. Shimano cleat bolts work a treat.

Shane Miller - GPLama
YouTube | Web | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wonder where I could get them? thank you very much!
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv Extensions [wzlsimon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wanted to update this thread. Specialized no longer offers this part. The closest part I can find is Part No. 21014-2045.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just to keep this updated for anyone that needs these, Speciailized told me that they'll be available for order via any Specialized retailer starting in December
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv Extensions [RJones07] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm new to the forum but this thread brought me here. I just bought a used 2012 shiv tt module and I need this part. I will pay handsomely. Please help!
Quote Reply

Prev Next