Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Flo Presale #5 [Canadian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone else still waiting on their wheels? I apparently hit standard shipping during the frenzie and have been forced to wait. Sucks. I leave for Texas Tuesday night, hopefully they get here with time enough to take some practice rides.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Presale #5 [papson14] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
papson14 wrote:
Anyone else still waiting on their wheels? I apparently hit standard shipping during the frenzie and have been forced to wait. Sucks. I leave for Texas Tuesday night, hopefully they get here with time enough to take some practice rides.

If you don't mind me asking, what was your order number?

Chris Thornham
Co-Founder And Previous Owner Of FLO Cycling
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2679. I emailed a few days ago and Jon said not to worry. He had told me my wheels had shipped out on that Monday and could take 2-10 days. But I'm a worry kind of guy so I thought I'd check to see if anyone else was still waiting.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Presale #5 [papson14] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
papson14 wrote:
2679. I emailed a few days ago and Jon said not to worry. He had told me my wheels had shipped out on that Monday and could take 2-10 days. But I'm a worry kind of guy so I thought I'd check to see if anyone else was still waiting.

You should have received an update email from Jon by now. Your wheels are still on the way.

Chris Thornham
Co-Founder And Previous Owner Of FLO Cycling
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Hopefully the USPS guys didn't use them for a race while they sat in CA for a week :) You guys are great, thanks for all of your help. --Chris
Quote Reply

Prev Next