Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The League
Quote | Reply
Anyone else a fan of this show? My dad/brother just introduced me to it. It's like a very, very dirty version of Seinfeld. It's hilarious...

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: The League [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've seen it. My friends seem to like it much.more than I do. Have you seen curb your enthusiasm?

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Love it.
Quote Reply
Re: The League [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Have you seen curb your enthusiasm?

Yup; that is good too.

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My wife and I just went through the whole series last fall. It was awesome. We love this show.

It can definitely be crude, and I think it loses something is you are not a Fantasy Football fan. But we can't get enough.

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Re: The League [Ti T'war] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not a fantasy football fan; amazing I am missing out on something that would make the show better...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure if there is a more recent thread....hard to tell with the new search function and the why would it not be sorted by date function.

I have, without doubt, watched more TV/series in the last year than in my entire life combined and I have 35 extra lbs to show for it. Thanks Obamaflix! Got into The League during that time and just finished the last season that was made available a couple of days ago. Thoroughly enjoyed the first 6 seasons even though I've never played fantasy football and only watch a couple games a year. That could possibly have been the worst final season of a long running show and certainly the worst final episode EVER. I really wish I would have just skipped S7 and kept my good memories of the series.
Quote Reply