Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Greater Philadelphia - Civil Design Engineer Wanted
Quote | Reply
I work for a residential developer just north of Philadelphia and we are currently seeking a civil design engineer with the following (somewhat flexible) qualifications ... PM me if interested.

Thanks

Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree Required, EIT preferred
  • 1-2 years of experience using Land Desktop or Carlson Software for site layout
  • Proficiency in AutoCAD
  • Storm water management and erosion & sediment control design experience are pluses

• We offer an excellent compensation & benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!

Come see why ___. has been attracting & retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!

Last edited by: smetz: Mar 21, 13 11:17
    Quote Reply
    Re: Greater Philadelphia - Civil Design Engineer Wanted [smetz] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    Smetz - is this still open? Shoot me an email when you get a chance.

Thanks, Ryan

onthebubble64@gmail.com
    Quote Reply
    Re: Greater Philadelphia - Civil Design Engineer Wanted [the V] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    Sorry, the position has been filled. If anything else opens up I will post again.
    Quote Reply
    Re: Greater Philadelphia - Civil Design Engineer Wanted [smetz] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    thanks for the quick reply smetz. Shoot me a quick email if you dont mind.

thanks
    Quote Reply