Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

anyone see this? DJs wife sells Lotus Esprit for $.90!
Quote | Reply
I guess everyone has a limit and she definitley reached hers.

http://www.foxnews.com/...,2933,160390,00.html

"

Last Thursday night, he was doing his usual 10 p.m.-to-1 a.m. shift at Birmingham-based Kerrang! 105.2 FM when he told pin-up girl Jodie Marsh (search) on air that he'd be willing to leave his wife and two kids for her.

Unfortunately, his long-suffering wife was listening — and quickly put up his Lotus Esprit Turbo sports car for sale on eBay."....

"The auction lasted exactly five minutes and three seconds. The car, estimated to be worth $45,000, sold for 50 pence (90 cents) and was soon driven away by a buyer who wishes to remain anonymous"

How stoked is that guy!
Quote Reply
Re: anyone see this? DJs wife sells Lotus Esprit for $.90! [5280] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Must be something about Lotuses.

I guy I knew in Denver had a Lotus Elan. He was in the process of divorcing his wife. She dropped about five bricks off the balcony of their tenth-story apartment on to the car. 3/16" of fiberglas does not stand up to a brick at terminal velocity.

Another buddy of mine bought the car from the insurance company for about 10 cents on the dollar and fixed it up.
Quote Reply
Re: anyone see this? DJs wife sells Lotus Esprit for $.90! [tri_bri2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That woman is awesome. Hell yeah.
Quote Reply