Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shiavo part 346: Jeb Bush commits political suicide
Quote | Reply
What 1/10 of 1% of the right wing is he trying to pander to with his latest "investigation" into Michael Shiavo now?

Wasn't the public spanking he took back in March enough?

And this is one of the future shining lights of the Republican party? Our country is going into the toilet at an alarming rate.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." John Rogers
Quote Reply
Re: Shiavo part 346: Jeb Bush commits political suicide [mopdahl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That guy is a heel. He can do no right. No wonder Florida is so screwed up.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Shiavo part 346: Jeb Bush commits political suicide [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1,000 people move to Florida per day. It is clean, has good schools and is a fairly desirable location. No state income tax either.

I think that Jeb has managed to help Florida's prosperity in spite of himself.

That being said, Florida is notorious for its graft and backroom deal making. Enter Jeb. Have you noticed that his head is enormous?
Quote Reply
Re: Shiavo part 346: Jeb Bush commits political suicide [triyoshoes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just can't understand any of his decison making. It's soooo random. If I was George Jr. I would say "Jeb? Jeb who?"

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply