Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

COOL Colorful TRIATHLON stickers!
Quote | Reply
Going to start selling these on my website and Ebay shortly but figured I'd post it here first. Checked out Ebay and all the triathlon stickers were pathetically boring. These are a lot more fun and I have better stickers on the way too! Custom also available, PM for more details. Aloha, Tai

Quote Reply
Re: COOL Colorful TRIATHLON stickers! [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not bad...

Can you post a few small photos of the ones that are white, black, silver, and "carbon"? other colors?

Any discounts for orders of 3 or more?

Thannks.

Where would you want to swim ?
Quote Reply
Re: COOL Colorful TRIATHLON stickers! [Greg/ORD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Greg,

Thanks for the praise. Unfortunately the carbon fiber, black, white and silver weren't colors that I've run off yet and I'll do sheets of them when I get the first orders for them. The black and white are pretty self explanetory, gloss black and gloss white. the silver and gold are not mirrored finishes but a silver metallic more like silver paint. There are little glitters in both colors but taking a picture probably wouldn't show it very well anyways. Carbon is basically super high gloss black and silver-black weave. Same stuff Dean and some other bike brands use for thier decals. I'll try to snap a pic of something else done in carbon and see if it comes out.

Aloha,
Tai
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Tai, can you make a big sticker of that little yellow "Super Cool" you have on the ad? If so can you make it so it will fit on a Renn Disc. I can't think of anything I'd rather ride than a disc with a huge yellow "Super Cool" on it.

Seriously.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Re: COOL Colorful TRIATHLON stickers! [stallion1031] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn Nick, that's great idea. I was just looking at the cycling news pics of one of the teams and they had bright orange disks...

Would you want the decal to cover the entire disk or just part of it? If it's for the entire disk, it would come in two pieces with a 1/4inch overlap (you'll barely even notice it) which will bring the price down and make installin it a littl easier. Pricewise, for a full coverage you're looking at about $25 per side without the white outline around the whole thing and $30 per side with the white outline. I can't do the white reflection in the circle though but could put a white background behind the "super cool"

Let me know. I'm definetely adding a "super cool" and other similar disks to the custom section of my new website. www.triathlonstickers.com, will be up sometime next week maybe sooner.

Aloha,
Tai
tai@taigraphx.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What other ideas do you have in mind for disks. Right now my Renn is just naked carbon and I'd like to have some fun with it. I think I'm enough of a jackass that I could have 'Super Cool' on one side of my disk. Would I have to do any cutting around the axle to fit the sticker? So we've covered one side of the disk. That leaves a blank canvas for the other side.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any discounts for orders of 2, 3, etc. or more?

Where would you want to swim ?
Quote Reply
Re: COOL Colorful TRIATHLON stickers! [Greg X] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, been away from the workstation for a bit. Bruised and cut up but had a great time at Xterra Richmond.

3 or more will get you $4.00 per sticker, 10 or more is $3.50 each. Again free shipping. This pricing doesn't apply to carbon fiber or chrome decals.

email me at Tai@taigraphx.com

Aloha,
Tai
Quote Reply
Re: COOL Colorful TRIATHLON stickers! [stallion1031] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Nick, email me at Tai@taigraphx.com

for the other side you could do a "wicked fast", "totally aero", "Disc Attack!" or something funky like that.
Quote Reply