Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cat Born with Two Faces
Quote | Reply
(06-16) 19:57 PDT Roseburg, Ore. (AP) --

A newborn kitten recently entered the world with two faces and, hopefully, at least nine lives. The tiny kitten, which they have named "Tom" and "Chin" was born Sunday with two mouths, two tongues, two noses and four eyes.

"I kind of feel sorry for her, because I can't know for a fact if she's going to live or die," its owner, Lee Bluetear of Glide, told the (Roseburg) News-Review. "If she makes it, she should be a perfectly normal and healthy cat. Other than having two faces."

Roseburg veterinarian Alan Ross, who examined the kitten on Tuesday, said he can't estimate the kitten's life span. He said when he first saw the kitten, he wouldn't have given it more than a 10 percent chance of survival.

Although only two weeks old, they have shown surprising business acumen. Tom runs a retail store. Chin takes Tom's hand-me-downs and white elephants, and trades them on E-Bay. "With the three of our veterinarians here, we have a combined total of 50 years of experience," Ross said. "We have never seen anything like this."

Tom was overheard saying, I really prefer to live alone, but I guess I am kind of stuck this time. Damn.
Quote Reply
Re: Cat Born with Two Faces [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is so far beyond ROFL...there isn't a term for it. F'n funny stuff, Monk.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Isnt that what Tom D called his evil ex-GF?

Two-faced pussy?

It's sad.
So many cats and dogs destroyed in pounds because no one wants them and here we have this woman creating genetic mutants so she can make a dwarf cat breed.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2005/06/16/national/a195752D37.DTL
Bluetear has been breeding different kinds of animals, starting with dogs, since 1980. Roughly three years ago, she discovered a litter of smaller than normal kittens she calls "miniature cats."

She now has plans to market the miniature cats, which grow to about 4 pounds, on the Internet.
Last edited by: SWoo: Jun 17, 05 10:27
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"If she makes it, she should be a perfectly normal and healthy cat. Other than having two faces."

Stating the obvious.

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Re: Cat Born with Two Faces [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It should run for a political office, as there are many two-faced cats in office already.

"Before we had nothin , Now thats gone "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I feel so bad for those kitties, I will take them in a heart beat if she doesn't want them.

-------------------------------------
http://www.PlusPerformanceFitness.com
Quote Reply