Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
I heard a similar story from my cousin [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's in the left seat in a C-130 and spent some time in country. I'd fly anywhere with him. Many heroes in the military, it seems unfair to single one out and give her money as well. Not sure where to draw the line. Maybe she'll give some of her money to the families of her comrades.
Quote Reply
Re: Private Lynch - book deal [freo73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wonder when the movie version will be out. Will Sly or Arnold play the lead?
Quote Reply
Re: Private Lynch - book deal [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Still, nothing beats low and fast at 3:00 AM in a Combat Talon somewhere yoou don;t know where you are. "

low and fast in a black hawk following a pave low in a blinding storm. the pilot must have been in love with the pave's tail rotor. still sweat when i think about it.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Private Lynch - book deal [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Arnold's kind of tied up with his 2003 blockbuster, 'The Governator'
Quote Reply
Re: I heard a similar story from my cousin [tootall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Valid point. 100% valid point. The biggest heroes we'll never hear about. They are a star on the wall at Langley with no story and no name.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Private Lynch - book deal [alpdhuez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, I've ridden the old Huey chopper from Jax, N.C. to Columbus, Ohio, in a rain storm, strapped in the door. I think I threw up about 10 times! The vibration was bad enough, but "toss" in the sudden altitude drops and you have some serious stomach problems....And, have you ever ridden in an old DC-3? Ditto.... :),

-Robert

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Quote Reply

Prev Next