Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Quarq (SRAM) is hiring - Tech Service Rep and Customer Service Rep
Quote | Reply
Quarq in the Black Hills of South Dakota is hiring again! Two positions available via SRAM.com: Tech Service Rep and Customer Service Rep.

Here's a video for you to see what Spearfish is all about: Spearfish Chamber of Commerce. There's tons of great single track in the summer and excellent cross country skiing in the winter.
Last edited by: mieke@quarq: Aug 28, 12 14:24
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq (SRAM) is hiring - Tech Service Rep and Customer Service Rep [mieke@quarq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mieke@quarq wrote:
Quarq in the Black Hills of South Dakota is hiring again! Two positions available via SRAM.com: Tech Service Rep and Customer Service Rep.

Here's a video for you to see what Spearfish is all about: Spearfish Chamber of Commerce. There's tons of great single track in the summer and excellent cross country skiing in the winter.

Hey Mieke,

I just applied for the Customer Service Representative position. I have customer service experience in a different industry and looking to move over to the cycling industry. Please see my application for my details.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks!

- James Tobias
(James.Tobias.GIS@Gmail.com)

My Strava | My Instagram | Summerville, SC | 35-39 AG | 4:41 (70.3), 10:05 (140.6) | 3x70.3, 1x140.6 | Cat 2 Cyclist
Last edited by: Creatre: Aug 28, 12 18:55
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq (SRAM) is hiring - Tech Service Rep and Customer Service Rep [mieke@quarq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also applied for customer service rep take a look.

Thanks

----------------------------------------

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mieke@quarq wrote:

and when you are bored you can fill in as a sheep herder at the Passion Play! Spearfish Canyon is so pretty! Love it. And Sturgis is just a stones throw away for some biker action.

Dave Stark
dreamcatcher@astound.net
USAC & USAT level 2 certified coach
Quote Reply