Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Xantusia Training Camp for the Womens - 2013 [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want pics! :-)

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Xantusia Training Camp for the Womens - 2013 [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AndyPants wrote:
I want pics! :-)

AP
x2
Sad to be missing all the fun this year, but want to see more pics.

check out my blog http://theswimmingtriathlete.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pix to follow-I was thoroughly trounced by fembeest and took 2nd
place.

Great times, great temperatres, and great training this year. Wish you were here!

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Xantusia Training Camp for the Womens - 2013 [trackie clm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had a fabulous weekend with the womens and will definitely be saving up my pennies for a return visit next year!

In the meantime, fuck United Airlines for having crappy planes that break down, fuck austerity for messing with the air traffic controllers which caused more flights to be cancelled tonight so I can't get home until Tuesday night, and fuck, I am tired....

Looks like I'll be hanging with Mickey Mouse or shopping Rodeo Drive for a couple of days. ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Xantusia Training Camp for the Womens - 2013 [cjdavids] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was great to meet you! Bummer about the flight but you're stranded in about the best place to be stranded.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I put ~30 pix up on FB, and another 200 on Flickr ... have a few more that didn't get uploaded before I hit the max, including clm with the Lunatic bottle. PM me if you don't have the links. Feel free to take and post any you'd like; I don't want to post any of you if you don't want them here -- what happens at Xantusia stays at Xantusia unless you say so. :)

Had a great time, and was excellent, as always, to hang with the womens. And Monty and Dan.
Quote Reply
Re: Xantusia Training Camp for the Womens - 2013 [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Many thanks Monty for taking such great care of the womens again this year!

I will carry my new bike bottle, courtesy of Dan with warm memories (versus last year's snow ;-) of this year's trip!

Can't wait for next year!!!

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Xantusia Training Camp for the Womens - 2013 [cjdavids] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Carol, get in touch if you need a dinner companion tonight (or a trip to the long-course pool today or tomorrow, or maybe a trail run). :)

cjdavids wrote:
Had a fabulous weekend with the womens and will definitely be saving up my pennies for a return visit next year!

In the meantime, fuck United Airlines for having crappy planes that break down, fuck austerity for messing with the air traffic controllers which caused more flights to be cancelled tonight so I can't get home until Tuesday night, and fuck, I am tired....

Looks like I'll be hanging with Mickey Mouse or shopping Rodeo Drive for a couple of days. ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Xantusia Training Camp for the Womens - 2013 [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want to thank all of you for welcoming me to the group! It meant more than words can express. It was wonderful spending time with so many intelligent, fun and talented ladies. Monty, thank you for sharing your wisdom, the fantastic food and blending the best darn Margarita I have ever had! I look forward to next year.

Speaking of next year, please email me your full name, address and best phone number so that I can prep the spreadsheet for the kits. You can reach me at mshea2013@yahoo.com.

Have an amazing week!

Meg

"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing!" Helen Keller
Quote Reply
Re: Xantusia Training Camp for the Womens - 2013 [CAWaterGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great meeting everyone and Gail the photos were great. Hope to see some of you at the races this summer.
Quote Reply
Re: Xantusia Training Camp for the Womens - 2013 [fembeast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
fembeast wrote:
Great meeting everyone and Gail the photos were great. Hope to see some of you at the races this summer.

I will most definitely see you in Penticton! Have a great summer of training!
Quote Reply

Prev Next