Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bont Sub 8 Size 45 New -- New Bike Seat -- Used Yakima Rack
Quote | Reply

For sale:

Bontrager Select Lux bike seat saddle. New. Used on test ride of new bike, then swapped out for what I was used to riding. $35

Bont cycling shoes Sub 8. Size 45. (US Size 11). Brand new. Never worn. Never heated. Cleats never mounted on the shoes. Comes with molding directions. Minimal shoe running stretched my feet to 46 over the winter season. $175

Yakima Bike Mount with towers, bars, trays, wheel straps, rim adapter for road or MT. Holds two bikes. Fits Sienna and Villager vans (and probably more). Used from 1995 thru 2003. In storage since. $125.

Last edited by: djmsbr: Aug 26, 12 15:26
Quote Reply
Re: Bont Sub 8 Size 45 New -- New Bike Seat -- Used Yakima Rack [djmsbr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Bont Sub 8 Size 45 New -- New Bike Seat -- Used Yakima Rack [djmsbr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Email me about shoes if you still have them[giantac12002@yahoo.com]
Quote Reply
Re: Bont Sub 8 Size 45 New -- New Bike Seat -- Used Yakima Rack [DnCSelf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you email me info and pic of the bike rack ? wb_fletcher@hotmail.com Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the shoes still available? Please confirm either way. Thanks [ucfrobots@gmail.com]
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very interested in the yakima rack. Do you have pictures? Are they q-towers?

Quote | Reply
Snackchair:

I'm on the road racing for a few days. Will send pictures when back on the other computer. Need to verify the towers. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the bonts still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bont Shoes -- sold late last summer.

Seat and rack still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
4 years later... Do you still have the Bontrager seat that is pictured in your post of Aug 26, 2012 (along with a Bont Sub and a Yakima Rack), and is it still for sale? Mine has been worn to shreds and I am looking for an identical replacement. It would be great if this is the case, as they are hard to find. Sincerely, G. I. Elgjo
Quote Reply
Re: Bont Sub 8 Size 45 New -- New Bike Seat -- Used Yakima Rack [gelgjo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seat still brand new. Shoes and rack long gone. Let me know if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great! 100 % interested :) Can you ship to Tromsø, Norway? The seat will then take me through the Arctic night with snow and hail, and under the Midnight sun, for years to come! Please quote a price and way of payment - most likely I can do an international bank account transfer unless you are with Paypal, eBay or similar. Thanks again, GIE.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, I hope you received my reply. I am still interested, absolutely. Sincerely, G.I.Elgjo
Quote Reply