Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Ok, all you fun, fit females, time to pose a question in this forum, OMG!!! [LoDewey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's cruising the open seas with his kids right now. Don't think he's online. I'm sure he'll give a full report when he gets back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Ok, all you fun, fit females, time to pose a question in this forum, OMG!!! [LoDewey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes update?
Quote Reply
Re: Ok, all you fun, fit females, time to pose a question in this forum, OMG!!! [lesage918] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm back from a killer vacation to Alaska with my kids, and my lovely gf is back in town momentarily. We spent the afternoon together and it was great like every other time we've been together.

We have strong feelings for each other but most of her communication is non verbal. She is very affectionate and warm; with an ever present smile. Things are great, all we need is more time, as I won't see my love again for two weeks. When we part, we have a custom of slow dancing after picking a great tune...she really said a lot to me a couple weeks ago when she played the song "A Drink Called Love" by William Topley which was new to me and a really beautiful love song...

Today we danced to Zero 7 "in the waiting line" (I think) then of course Itunes then played Intro by XX which made us laugh cuz it's such great make out music!
Quote Reply
Re: Ok, all you fun, fit females, time to pose a question in this forum, OMG!!! [Ski racerz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ski racerz wrote:

My love is flying off for two weeks on Monday and I have decided to tell her (in words) exactly how I feel before she leaves...it will be a fantastic weekend split between my kids and my "big" girl :)

So, since you started this thread, how did this conversation go?

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Ok, all you fun, fit females, time to pose a question in this forum, OMG!!! [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SallyShortyPnts wrote:
Ski racerz wrote:

My love is flying off for two weeks on Monday and I have decided to tell her (in words) exactly how I feel before she leaves...it will be a fantastic weekend split between my kids and my "big" girl :)

So, since you started this thread, how did this conversation go?

I think she was caught off guard that "I dropped the L-bomb" (as people like to say), but I ascribe more to my friend's saying " fuck it, in a bucket" meaning: life is short and we have no idea how much time we have left on the planet so why hide the truth about feelings toward people you care about? Unfortunately I can't push this point too much, as my GF's ex-fiance died hiking with her in the mountains here three years ago; she already knows how fragile life is. On the positive side, she knows I adore her, and she has been wonderful to me whenever we are together giving me a great feeling.
Quote Reply

Prev Next