Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Job Opportunities with Wahoo Fitness
Quote | Reply
Wahoo Fitness is looking for experienced sales people - both independent sales reps for biking/running and the sales team based in Atlanta GA.

About Wahoo
Wahoo Fitness connects smartphones to fitness activities. Whether you bike, run, or go to the gym, Wahoo provides heart rate monitors, bike sensors, and a variety of Apps that turn your iPhone/Android into your running and cycling computer.
Over the past two years, Wahoo Fitness has experienced tremendous growth. We are stable, cash flow positive, and on track to be the fastest growing company in the sport/fitness industry. In the next 18 months, we will triple our product portfolio - providing ample opportunity for new sales.
We were founded and are run by enthusiasts - we run and ride every single day. We live and breathe our passions - technology and fitness.

We have many job openings, from international distribution to large account retail management (amazon / rei / etc.) to captive/independent sales reps. Please send your resume and an email with your perfect job to jobs @ wahoofitness.com

Job(s) qualifications
- Passionate about technology (especially all things Apple) and running/riding/going to the gym.
- Strong track record of sales success. Either in the cycling/running/outdoor channel or other retail/consumer electronics channels.
- Entrepreneurial attitude - we are growing fast because of our staff - we need folks who can see opportunities and own them.
- International experience is a plus for HQ based jobs - we are looking for help as we grow internationally.
- For full time, applicants must be in Atlanta

Hi Wahoo... I sent a query form on your website today, trying to determine if your representation is satisfactory in the Pacific NW. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thanks for your time...

Steppin'Outside in Eugene, OR... JD

JD Howell, Prez
OutsideHaus.com
jd@outsidehaus.com
Quote Reply
Re: Job Opportunities with Wahoo Fitness [mike@wahoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mike, I have a question for Wahoo of a slightly different nature, but am unable to fit everything in the contact form on your site. Is there a direct email I could use? Feel free to send it in a private message so it isn't posted out in the open.

Caleb Appleton
Georgia Tech Triathlon President
Quote Reply
Re: Job Opportunities with Wahoo Fitness [gttri15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i want to do this job..please send me more information thanks.
Quote Reply