Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Orbea Ordu seat post
Quote | Reply
My Ordu 70-74 degree seat post has cracked. Been riding it for a few years and all of a sudden started making noise and I noticed thin up/down crack on both sides. Does anyone out there have a spare seat post?
Quote Reply
Re: Orbea Ordu seat post [tchess] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ping Orbea USA. They were very helpful in obtaining a 0 setback post (that wasn't on the website) for a friend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which vintage Ordu do you have?

I have a brand new Ordu 74-76 seat post I'd part with, but it's for the older Ordu - current Ora style not the newer very angular Ordu.

Drop me a PM if you're looking for the older Ordu post.

-Dave
Quote Reply
Re: Orbea Ordu seat post [Dave_Ryan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I typed the wrong degree on my original post. Instead of 70-74 I meant 76-74. So I think we are talking the same seat post type. Purchased the bike in 2008 or 2009. Very much appreciate your response! I tried to attach a pic but not sure it worked.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's the one I have:

Note it's quite different than the newer Ordu seatpost that has a sharp angled rear section instead of a smooth wing shape with no sharp angles. If you need the newer sharp angled version there's one for sale in the Slowtwitch classifieds right now.

Mine came with the bike as a new uncut spare and has never been installed or ridden. I'll sell it for $50 shipped in the lower 48, contact me if you need shipping elsewhere.

-Dave
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
haha i also have this exact post never cut. i dont even have the bike anymore. perhaps i should sell it

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Orbea Ordu seat post [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which post do you have, the old one with rounded edges or the new one with the angled edges. I need the newer one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I have the older one.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I can't send PM's yet. Dave if you still have this seatpost I would be interested. I'm in need of one for my wife's Ordu. Thanks

Dave_Ryan wrote:
Here's the one I have:

Note it's quite different than the newer Ordu seatpost that has a sharp angled rear section instead of a smooth wing shape with no sharp angles. If you need the newer sharp angled version there's one for sale in the Slowtwitch classifieds right now.

Mine came with the bike as a new uncut spare and has never been installed or ridden. I'll sell it for $50 shipped in the lower 48, contact me if you need shipping elsewhere.

-Dave
Quote Reply
Re: Orbea Ordu seat post [Mike9250] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure if you'll get the PM I sent, but no this seat post is no longer available.

Sorry,
-Dave
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dave
Do you still have your Orbea Seatpost for sale?
Fred
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dave,
Do you still have the seatpost pictured?
I need one just like it.
Thank You,
Brad
Quote Reply
Re: Orbea Ordu seat post [buster1210] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It seems impossible to find one. However, I am currently in the process of having an engineer friend of mine, that has access to a 3d printer, design and make one off the geometry of the new one combined with the bottom of the old one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the new orbea ordu seat post?
Quote Reply
Re: Orbea Ordu seat post [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the old Ora seatpost?
Quote Reply