Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Desoto 400 mile shorts any ladies wearing the mens
Quote | Reply
After hearing so much about the Desoto 400 mile shorts I'm looking to pick up a pair. Unfortunately there are no shops close by that carry the Desoto line so I will have to order them online without trying them on first. I came across a site that had the men's pair on sale and wondered if anyone has tried the mens sizes and how they fit vs the womens. Appreciate any feedback. Thanks. Cheers.
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto 400 mile shorts any ladies wearing the mens [barrel_o_monkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, I have a pair of men's 400mi bib shorts, size sm. I LOVE these shorts. Had them ~3 seasons now and have logged a silly amount of miles on them. I normally wear M to L deSoto trishorts, if that helps.

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto 400 mile shorts any ladies wearing the mens [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The mens pad is significantly larger than the womens pad. DH has the mens and I have the womens and you'd be surprised at the difference in size. The mens is also a different shape.

DeSoto just revised their sizing chart to be more accurate, so I think if you measure yourself and buy the size indicated by your measurements, you should be fine ordering online. And, if not, I think they have a pretty good money-back guarantee.
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto 400 mile shorts any ladies wearing the mens [barrel_o_monkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't have the 400 mile shorts but I do wear the men's forza tri shorts. Love them!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep the pad is quite different between pad in men and women. I just ordered the men in 400 short and Forza but haven't ridden with them yet. Not sure how the pad will work out.
Quote Reply