Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sport Marketing Major Looking for an Internship
Quote | Reply
I am a sophomore at Indiana University Bloomington. I am looking for an internship in the sports industry. I am knowledgeable about many sports and am on a Little 500 team.
Quote Reply
Re: Sport Marketing Major Looking for an Internship [tverhoff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still looking? What do you mean by "sports industry". Public or private sector?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for a marketing assistant.. it's not an internship as I'm not in a position to provide the full scope that that term implies however, I should mention it's volunteer to start but remuneration will grow with the project.

The project is title "Further WiTHiN" and it involves the purchase and refit of the existing pedal powered boat "WiTHiN" (I didn't name it.. ) and then pedalling her around the world. Right now, the project counts one participant.. me.

My tasks right now are to raise the purchase price of both the aforementioned boat as well as one Zipp 3001~ for training and promotional purposes (the bike looks fast.. sitting still. With me at her helm.. it would be fast and cut a visual swath like no other!).

I need immediate help in developing awareness of the project, competent marketing of the project to targetted entities.. and any help you could muster.
I'm hoping to ride cross country either later this summer/ fall or early next spring while WiTHiN is being refitted with a projected departure date of 2013 from Thunder Bay, Ontario (reasoning: firstly, the population isn't to be sneezed at. I've learned the hard way that you pick your routes for efficiency but also for public appeal options and secondly.. to secure one of the nautical badges of honor.. cruising the great lakes (exact title escapes me)).

Hope this sounds interesting. I've already landed a radio show on party934.com/ 94.9FM, Chicago that should be starting in a week or two and I'm starting the production of a Public Service Announcement series that will work for two- way awareness between motorists and cyclists thus decreasing injuries and impact. And, I do have~ in the works~ a broadcast concept that, once worked out, will be passed to network representatives.

Anyhow.. I could go on. Hope to hear from you.
Scott

Further WiTHiN.. going further in WiTHiN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
are you still looking? i might have something of interest.
Quote Reply