Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FREE Aero/Power Summit with Jordan Rapp
Quote | Reply
TriSports.com is very pleased to be a part of this 2-hour panel discussion on the advantages of utilizing aerodynamics and/or power monitoring in training and racing.

Featuring ST's own, Jordan Rapp, along with Quarq inventor, Jim Meyer, and Zipp design engineer, David Morse, this interactive presentation will discuss:

1. The importance/parallel of aerodynamics and power technology (Jordan Rapp)
2. The history of power meters, focusing on Quarq (Jim Meyer)
3. Aerodynamics, including the history of Zipp and what to expect in the future. (David Morse)
4. Further discussion driven by questions from the audience

There will also be a separate 90 minute “coaches’ only” session focusing on the specifics and utilization of Quarq and Zipp products.

USAT Coaches will receive 2 CEU's for attending the presentation and the coaches session.

We expect this event to fill; please RSVP.

~~~~~~
Seton Claggett
TriSports.com - Owner
seton@trisports.com
888-293-3934
http://trisports.com
Quote Reply
Re: FREE Aero/Power Summit with Jordan Rapp [TriSports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance this could be recorded or webcast for a broader audience?
Quote Reply
Re: FREE Aero/Power Summit with Jordan Rapp [3carlos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have to say I don't know. I will do a bit of research and see what it would take. Would you be interested in the CEU's or would you just want to view the presentation?

Gail

It's a little like wrestling a gorilla.........you don't stop when you're tired.........you stop when the gorilla is tired.
Quote Reply
Re: FREE Aero/Power Summit with Jordan Rapp [gleveq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Gail,
Thanks for your response. Would not be for the CEU's, but more for general interest and the opportunity to listen in on what will likely be an informative and interesting conversation. If such talks are recorded or webcast, similar to podcasts, it could also broaden your exposure to customers elsewhere. Thanks,
-Charlie
Quote Reply
Re: FREE Aero/Power Summit with Jordan Rapp [3carlos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1 for a recorded webcast /podcast so I can get the knowledge at a time more convenient to me...

Duathlete by choice?
Quote Reply
Re: FREE Aero/Power Summit with Jordan Rapp [gleveq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1 for just the knowledge online webcast, please!
Quote Reply