Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Some of you crybabies need to grow up
Quote | Reply
Taken directly from Dan's post on the triathlon forum.

Very appropriate for the topics discussed here lately.

Edited and added in bold the appropriate and relevent issues as it pertains to the lavender room.

here's a tip for you. about this LBS (Walgreens, pharmacists, Catholicism, Pope, birth control, abstinence) thing. just get over it. shop there if you want. don't if you don't. don't take it so personally, and in all cases try to get along with the bike shops(Pharmacists, Clergy, Catholics, Frenchman, Pope, sleep arounds, believers, people seeing the virgin Mary) local to you and NOT make an enemy of yourself, because you never know when you're going to need them. you'll be a happier triathlete for it.

Thank you Dan.
Quote Reply
Re: Some of you crybabies need to grow up [Brian286] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still not thinking for yourself are you Brian?

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." John Rogers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good one Brian.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think this is an interesting post considering the other thread you started where you complained about religious intolerance and the "Peaceful Tribe". Perhaps you need to just get over it and not take it so personally. People have opinions. I happen to think that everyone can learn a little bit when they read about other people's point of view - especially when they disagree. This forum is all about discussing off-topic issues. If someone wants to complain about something, all the better since I can understand a little bit more about the topic when I read their side of things. If you can understand where "religious intolerance" comes from and why it's there, perhaps you can do something about it other than complain about it in a thread.

I really don't get how you can post this here and simultaneously complain in the other thread. It's like you're 2 different people.

Dawn
Quote Reply
Re: Some of you crybabies need to grow up [DawnT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was partly in jest and an off take to Slowman's post in the main room.

The intolerance post wasn't one of complaining it was pointing out hypocrisy and indeed, intolerance.

Read my response to Record10's apology. You'll get my drift.
Quote Reply