Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The real reason dinosaurs are extinct. Can you name that radio show?
Quote | Reply
A few years ago, while living in San Antonio, I would occasionally listen to an evening talk radio show. I think it was on from 6pm til 9 pm or something like that. It was a riot. The basic premise was the host would have a "subject matter expert" that would present an absolutely ludicrous argument. Usually so absurd than anyone with half a brain could figure out it was a joke. But the real joke came when actual listeners would call in to argue with the sme.

For example, there was one show where the "expert" was arguing that the reason that dinosaurs are extinct is because their arms were too short and they were unable to masturbate. Humans are still around because we can reach our own genitals. It was funny at the time anyway, guess you had to be there.

Anyway, does anybody know the name of that radio show?

Dan Hollingsworth

Nobody grows old by merely living a number of years. People grow old only by deserting their ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up interest wrinkles the soul." - Douglas MacArthur
Quote Reply
Re: The real reason dinosaurs are extinct. Can you name that radio show? [Lieutenant_Dan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure of the spelling but could it be Bill Henry?

He is syndicated through a local station and does very similar entertainment. He had me for about the first 30 minutes the first time I listened to his show.
Quote Reply
Re: The real reason dinosaurs are extinct. Can you name that radio show? [Barrio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah-Ha!!! Not quite, just googled it off your hint and it's actually Phil Hendrie. Thanks for the memory jog.

That's why this forum ROCKS! I don't recall the last time I saw a question go unanswered, no matter how trivial.

Dan Hollingsworth

Nobody grows old by merely living a number of years. People grow old only by deserting their ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up interest wrinkles the soul." - Douglas MacArthur
Quote Reply