Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

My new bathroom
Quote | Reply
Be honest, this is the bathroom off my theater. Cant imagine ever taking a shower in there but there is one. I think they are pretty cool colors for a extra bathroom (3rd). Tiles are 2 x 2 - that is a mirror on the potty that will hang over the sink.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: My new bathroom [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is cool, at first I thought what the hell is that? I think it is great for a theater room area. I like the tile, that must have been a pain with those small tiles? I am finishing a bathroom that has taken way to long to do. I just couldn't bring myself to pay someone to do it though since it would take out of my play money:)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
groovy ... i'd take a crap in there, no problem.

"In case of flood climb to safety"
Quote Reply
Re: My new bathroom [j-son] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You need a lid for that cistern.

"A society is defined not only by what it creates, but by what it refuses to destroy."
John Sawhill
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This looks nice. Well done. I like the tiles.

Every do any reading about Feng Shui? I am having a huge, new, tricked out bathroom designed for my basement (hopefully) to be installed this winter. I have asked for "Feng Shui" compliant design.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude,

Thats a Hideous bathroom, WTF is up with your seat system, one could think that the lid is up and piss all over your bathroom, also, get a lid for the tank as well, sheeeeeesh. You obviously can pick good bikes but leave the bathrooms to the wifey.

I have horrible back problems but I have zero problems staying in an aero position for 180k. Why? Because I ride steep and because I train regularly in that position. Simple as that.....Gerard
Quote Reply
Re: My new bathroom [Heavy D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is a mirror on the seat as stated, it needs to live above the sink.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So what's a "theater" room? Is that like a big ass room with a huge TV? If so, then you suck.

What's with tile on the toilet? And no lid on the back part???
Quote Reply
Re: My new bathroom [Tridiot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, deep blue walls, theater seating, three subwoofers, 9 channel audio...currently with DLP Rear fire TV - waiting on new bulb for Runco Projector.

Quote Reply