Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2011 Shiv Nose-Cone Size Large with Custom Cockpit - Final Price Drop
Quote | Reply
For sale is my 2011 Specialized Shiv with the Nose Cone size Large.

I've upgraded a few of the base components such as stainless handlebar bolts and I swapped the stock Shiv extensions for Hed Lazy-S bends.

The bike was delivered in February 2011, and I rode it on the trainer until the weather cleared in May (damn long Michigan Winters!) I used it at 1 IM and 1 HIM, then I noticed a crack in the downtube so Specialized replaced the frame in August. Since then I rode it in 1 HIM and IM. So in total the frame has about 1,200 miles with about half of those on the trainer.

The frame is in perfect condition no scratches or chips except there is a slight rub area where the nose cone hits the frame at the either end when the handlebars are at full turn (see Pics) This is about a 1/4" in length.

FWIW: I'm 6'-1" and rode a 56 and 58 cm P3 before this.

Willing to sell as the module or full bike.

Module: Frame, Fork, 2 Seatposts, S-Works Crankset, Specialized Base Bar, Shiv Pads, Hed Extensions, brakes, brake levers and Shiv spacer kit.

Module Price: $3,750 shipped within CONUS

Complete Bike: Sram Red Rear Der, Force Front, Sram S900 Shifters, Shimano R600 Wheelset, Ultegra 12-25 Cassette, Cobb V-Flow Plus Seat

Complete Bike Price: $4,300.00 shipped within CONUS

PM me with any questions or your email if you would like more pictures of any specific.

Not included in the pictures: Quarq, Cages, Pedals, Zipp Aerobar pads.

Fraser Bicycle | First Endurance

Check out my blog here | Twitter:@tmalis3
Last edited by: Tom3: Dec 14, 11 4:47
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Shiv Nose-Cone Size Large with Custom Cockpit [Tom3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanksgiving Day Bump!

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Shiv Nose-Cone Size Large with Custom Cockpit - Cyber Monday Special Price!!! [Tom3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop for Cyber Monday!

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Shiv Nose-Cone Size Large with Custom Cockpit - Price Drop [Tom3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available....

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Shiv Nose-Cone Size Large with Custom Cockpit - Price Drop [Tom3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Shiv Nose-Cone Size Large with Custom Cockpit - Final Price Drop [Tom3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Final Bump and Price Drop.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Shiv Nose-Cone Size Large with Custom Cockpit - Final Price Drop [Tom3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im very interesting to buy the frame with the Specialized crank.

Can you send me more pictures? Can you ship in Canada?

email: jp.lambert@sympatico.ca
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Shiv Nose-Cone Size Large with Custom Cockpit - Final Price Drop [JP Lambert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Willing to ship to Canada, but you pay the additional cost of shipping plus any duties, taxes, etc.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Shiv Nose-Cone Size Large with Custom Cockpit - Final Price Drop [Tom Maliszewski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance you'd sell just the nose cone and attachments? i'll buy and ship you another stem and what ever other parts would be need to swap.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Shiv Nose-Cone Size Large with Custom Cockpit - Final Price Drop [andrewblerner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'm sure it's gone but i'm interested in the seatpost if it's not
Quote Reply