Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 20 spoke front wheel w/Phil Wood hub, old Time pedals
Quote | Reply
Starting to try and clear some old stuff out:

Profile Fast Forward seat post:

Paint is rubbed off the bottom half, but hardly used and the whole top part assembly is like new. Alloy, 27.2. $30 shipped to U.S. SOLD

Front Wheel. Older but barely used. Did a dozen or so sprint races on this and nothing else. Wheel is very true and the hup spins forever. 700c, clincher. Phil Wood hub, 20 DT bladed spokes, radially laced. Comes with Velox rim tape installed. $90 shipped in U.S. SOLD

Time Pedals: All very well worn and used but functional. These are all the first generation Times - Criteriums, Sprint, Equipe. Before Impact. $10/pair plus shipping.

Ultegra 9-speed STI shifters:

Pulled these off a bike a few years ago and as I recall, the right one was starting to stick or jam a bit. It still shifted, but sometimes you had to hit a couple times before it would take. I don't know enough about these to know if it just needs a little maintenance or if that is permanent. Cosmetically pretty rough as you can see. The left one works fine - for a double ring in front. $45 shipped in U.S. SOLD

Last edited by: skid777: Apr 17, 17 10:37
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ultegra 9-speed shifters, 20 spoke front wheel w/Phil Wood hub, Profile Fast Forward seatpost, old Time pedals [skid777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ultegra 9-speed shifters, 20 spoke front wheel w/Phil Wood hub, Profile Fast Forward seatpost, old Time pedals [skid777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - prices lowered. Or make me an offer.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 20 spoke front wheel w/Phil Wood hub, old Time pedals [skid777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One more shot - have the wheel and most of the pedals left.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 20 spoke front wheel w/Phil Wood hub, old Time pedals [skid777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello!

This is a bit of a long shot, but I'd really like to buy your 20h front wheel, if you still have it...?

Happy to pay your asking price, plus shipping.

Please contact me at nelson.richardson@icloud.com

Many thanks!
Nelson
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 20 spoke front wheel w/Phil Wood hub, old Time pedals [nelsonluke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks - but I actually did sell it. I think it was a couple of years after the original post someone else dug it up and bought it from me - probably just forgot to mark it sold.

Doug
Quote Reply