Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Protestors getting what they deserve
Quote | Reply
"In London, 35 Greenpeace protesters rushed onto the floor of the International Petroleum Exchange in February, intending to paralyze oil trading on the day the Kyoto environmental initiative took effect, but, unexpectedly, the traders turned on them, punching and kicking the protesters until they ran for their lives. (Two were hospitalized.) Said one protester, "I've never seen anyone less amenable to listening to our point of view." "

I absolutley love this story. The quote is a classic. I'm going to disrupt your place of business but you are intolerant for not allowing me to do it. They were lucky only two were hospitalized.
Quote Reply
Re: Protestors getting what they deserve [Barrio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BRILLIANT!!!! Got exactly what they deserved. Proves once again why no one listens to enviromental groups.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As an environmentalist myself, I find that story truly hilarious. Yes, they got what they deserved. Perhaps evolution will even weed out the extreme environmentalists.

Quote | Reply
Thanks man. You made my day.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Reminds me of the Oakland fans that were saying racial and offensive things to Rodriguez (Texas Rangers). It was funny ... until he threw a chair that hit one of the hecklers in the nose.

Do people really think they will do whatever they want under the umbrella of the first ammendment and everyone is just gonna sit there and take it? I wish the founding fathers would have set up a "If you dish you out, you better be able to take it" clause.

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply