Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

reviews not accepted by site
Quote | Reply
I recently bought a product from a company that specializes in running skirts. I purchased the product at an expo but, since I was so disappointed I figured I would email their site. A week later and no response, I figured I would not be getting a response and decided I should post a review. When I attempted to submit the review on the site, it posted a message stating the review would be reviewed prior to posting. The review (which was very accurate, polite and only spoke about the product not their lack of response) was never posted and I can not figure out why other than they only choose to post only positive reviews. I think that it is false advertising to only show the 5 star reviews......
Quote Reply
Re: reviews not accepted by site [chicklamino] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Post your review here. I'm interested to hear what you have to say!
Quote Reply
Re: reviews not accepted by site [npda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
npda wrote:
Post your review here. I'm interested to hear what you have to say!

+1. the truth will out!

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
Would love to hear the review....I'm looking at getting a wind/rain jacket from a running skirt company and if it's the same company and the company has issues, I'd love to know!
Quote Reply
Re: reviews not accepted by site [mistressk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just a reminder to all (from the FAQ):
"Do not register to post on this forum only to have your first post be a complaint against a company doing business in the sport of triathlon. After you've been here awhile, if you do want to lodge a complaint, it should include documentation, it should be measured, it should not be personal, and you should demonstrate discretion. You should also not lodge a complaint against a named entity unless you yourself are willing to be identifiable, that is, no anonymous rants. And finally, do not EVER say somebody's product is unsafe unless you have rock-solid demonstrable proof. This is as much for your benefit as anyone's (we'd prefer your hot temper doesn't result in a lawsuit a manufacturer lodges against you)."

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: reviews not accepted by site [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks AP. I don't think that I am violating the policy, but I deleted the post with specifics just in case.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's too bad, because I was looking forward to reading something besides the normal themes on this forum; i) how do I train while I'm pregnant; ii) what bike should I buy my wife. It gets dull after awhile reading the same stuff, over and over again.

Can someone explain what is different between posting an tactful, unemotional review of a product vs. replying to a thread that asks "what gym bag should I buy" and responding with a specific brand you do and/or don't like?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No, I don't think you were either. It was more a gentle reminder to all. I like product reviews; I rely on them heavily when purchasing online. ;-)

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply