Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Saddle bag for Adamo/P2C?
Quote | Reply
Hi Everyone, any recommendations for a small bag (enough for 2 tubes, co2, levers etc) that will fit nicely on a P2C with an Adamo Race saddle?
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle bag for Adamo/P2C? [slowguyonroadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.arundelbike.com/dual.html?p=1.1.2.1

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I dont own one, but i rarely see a nice looking saddle bag on these beauties, i normally see a rear hydration system with all that attatched to it. X lab in my case.
I have an Xlab on my Adamo (Felt) and attatched to the seatpost is a LG bag, that's normally supposed to go by my stem and top bar, but i shose to put it on my seat and seatpost, I'll try and attach a pic when i get home.

I'm Phrom Phoenix!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the Beaker concepts cage holder specific for the cervelo aero post. I tape a tire lever on the back and have a small pump on it too. The tube, I shove up under the adamo since there's a lot of room in there. You could easily put some CO2s on the same mount.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
slowguyonroadie wrote:
Hi Everyone, any recommendations for a small bag (enough for 2 tubes, co2, levers etc) that will fit nicely on a P2C with an Adamo Race saddle?

Topeak w/ F22 Fixer will do the job too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is a lot of volume under that seat. I have a tube, levers, CO2, inflator head all tucked (mix of tape and velcro) up under the seat and still have room at the aft end to use the rack hook. I would wager that I could get another tube under there as well. Nothing additional presented to the wind thus maintaining the advantages of my aero seatpost. The only PITA in theory is that I make a "J" shape of of the stacked up tube and then tightly wrap it with tape which compresses the cross-section of the wrapped tube and also causes it to hold it's shape...so changing a tube would require unwrapping the tape. Flip side is that I am only doing Oly's this year and if I flat, I am out of contention anyways...so it's just to get me back without walking.

Now that I am pondering this, you could easily recreate my setup under the seat and simply velcro a 2nd tube to the top of the seat behind your butt. There is a lot of room on top of the rear of the seat that goes unused and this would still maintain the usefulness of the racking hook.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A TYR goggle case
enought room for 1 tube 2leavers 2 co2 and 1 chuck.
http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/1201.htm
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle bag for Adamo/P2C? [heliix] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
clever!

Life IS an endurance sport. Finish Well
www.fwe1.net
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle bag for Adamo/P2C? [heliix] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
heliix wrote:
A TYR goggle case
enought room for 1 tube 2leavers 2 co2 and 1 chuck.
http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/1201.htm

Do you have a picture of that fitting under the seat? I stared at mine for a while and it seems that it'd be too tight.

Velosurance - bicycle insurance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jandd mini tool kit bag + cut all extra fabric
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle bag for Adamo/P2C? [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nebmot wrote:
http://www.arundelbike.com/dual.html?p=1.1.2.1
I have one of those and I like it a lot. I can fit two tubes, a multitool, two c02s and inflator, and 2 tire levers.

The only problem is it doesn't fit my tri bike. I don't think its because of the design of the bag, its just my seat it too far forward for any bag to fit.

Quote Reply
Re: Saddle bag for Adamo/P2C? [SButsch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SButsch wrote:
There is a lot of volume under that seat. I have a tube, levers, CO2, inflator head all tucked (mix of tape and velcro) up under the seat and still have room at the aft end to use the rack hook. I would wager that I could get another tube under there as well. Nothing additional presented to the wind thus maintaining the advantages of my aero seatpost. The only PITA in theory is that I make a "J" shape of of the stacked up tube and then tightly wrap it with tape which compresses the cross-section of the wrapped tube and also causes it to hold it's shape...so changing a tube would require unwrapping the tape. Flip side is that I am only doing Oly's this year and if I flat, I am out of contention anyways...so it's just to get me back without walking.

Now that I am pondering this, you could easily recreate my setup under the seat and simply velcro a 2nd tube to the top of the seat behind your butt. There is a lot of room on top of the rear of the seat that goes unused and this would still maintain the usefulness of the racking hook.

Hey, did you ever work out how to get that stuff under the ISM Adamo seat efficiently without too much taping? I found I could stuff it all under and tape it down, but it was so messy. Wonder if you ever found a soft bag or something that fitted?
Quote Reply