Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How was your week? March 28
Quote | Reply
I met my run and swim goals but was traveling and didn't have my bike. Psyched about getting so many swims in.
Eating goal was no candy; I had candy a couple times. Once was just a lollipop. Once I binged on it. Overall I did a good job. Had 5.5/7 good days.

M - 9.3 mi run
T - 6.6 mi run, 1600 yd swim
W - 5.5 mi run, 1400 yd swim, lift
T - 6 mi run, 1600 yd swim
F - 2.5 mi walk, 2000 yd swim
S - 6 mi run
S - ran a half marathon that went wretchedly (1:59 and I expected to run 1:40 ish. Legs didn't feel good, 16 mph headwinds, just not my day. Immediately after I was able to just laugh; I'm not upset about it).

TOTALS: 46.5 mi run, 6600 yd swim.

Training goals: 5 runs, 3 swims, 2 rides. Shoulder exercises 3x. Lift once.
eating goal for this week = make an appt with dietician to talk about what's been going on... therapist is out on medical leave so I haven't seen her for a few MONTHS and I need a little professional help right now. The other goal is no bingeing M, T, W, Th. I am not giving myself "permission" to binge on other days, but if I can finish the month w/o bingeing I will be at only 5 (6?) days of bingeing this month vs 7 in both Jan and Feb. That would be progress!!!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Last edited by: tigerchik: Mar 28, 11 2:39
Quote Reply
Re: How was your week? March 28 [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last week's goals:
- 4 runs: WIN - 5
- 3 bike: FAIL. only 1!
- 5 core/strength incl. 1 full workout: WIN/FAIL - 5 core/strength but no full workout.
- 3 swim: WIN.

some chores at my parents' place on monday and working late + the snowstorm on wednesday cancelled 2 planned bike rides, then i was too trashed after a 2h40min xc-ski on saturday and 3hr trail run on sunday to get on the bike :( must do better this week - i have a 60km off-road cycling race on april 17th!

this week's goals:
- 4 runs
- 4 bike
- 5 core/strength incl. 1 full workout
- 3 swim

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
This week's goals:
- Run 4x. I've signed up for a 1/2Marathon on May 1st, so am looking forward to that.
- Get back on the portion control/watch the snacking.
- Finish up at my current job and get ready for the NEW job!

That's it! ;-)

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ran my first marathon on Saturday. Put in a solid run and learned a lot, finished convinced I have a faster marathon in me. And looking forward to my first iron distance tri.

This week is recovery, which between that and taper, has me going nuts. I'm ready to train hard for my first 70.3 in May.

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Quote Reply
Re: How was your week? March 28 [Tri3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congrats!

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i think i'll hop on this thread too!

this week's goals:

6 runs (barryp plan)
4 bike
3 swim
actually get up every day for my morning workout so i don't have to do it after work...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last week:
Goals: 1x90'' yoga, 5x swim=16,000yds total,3-4x run=10-12mi total, 2x lift
Accomplished: no yoga (fail), 5x swim=16,000yds total, 2x run=8mi, total, 2x lift

This week: Monday: big birthday run (27miles for 27 years) *completed!* (recovering from that+ the party afterwards...)
rest of week: 2x swim=7,000yds, 2x run=6-8mi, 2x lift
Quote Reply
Re: How was your week? March 28 [npda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Happy birthday :-)

Quote Reply