Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Bike or Love? [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure, I agree, nothing like cutting a bike live to draw audience.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike or Love? [JamesO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Would you slice up your bike for your significant other?"

Not unless she is prepared to buy me another one.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike or Love? [Trirunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
. . . in 6 months she'd probably end up making him cut up his half.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most people don't recognize opportunity because it wears bib overalls and looks like work.
~Teddy Roosevelt
Quote Reply
i sell a rat... [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you claim to be a woman named jacquie. i have my doubts. the following sentence made my b.s. meter jump off the scale...

"My part was to support, and in order not to get too freaked out by the danger, I learned two-stroke tuning so I could take care of the bike's jetting and other stuff."

women do not think or act like that. i say you are a man who is trying to describe the perfect woman.

if you are who you say you are send me some pictures so i can start construction on a life size gold statue of you.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike or Love? [JamesO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It would be like asking me to saw my manhood in half- I would NEVER do it.

There have been times that it has been a "hypothetical question" with this wife. I said "I would never give up cycling, as you would lose the biggest part of me and I would be miserable. You would beg me to get a bike again". She surprisingly accepted the answer.

This goes back to the "It's either the band or ME!!!!" ultimatum I got from the ex. I gave up the band, then I was forced to give up many other things. Pretty soon, there was nothing left of me, I gained 85 lbs, then had a road of self-discovery (which included finding cycling again) that produced the very opiniated bunnyman you see here today.

What that dude will learn (the very hard way) is that the "compromise" NEVER ends. First, it's the bike, then it's the friends, then having a thousand pets that you're not particularly fond of (cats for dog people, dogs for cat people) either by nature or allergy, and then it's all about her. I wish I could have spoken to this guy first. Sex is never so good that it's worth being held hostage over it, let alone losing your entire being and being forever subjugated by it.

I don't know why people cannot move on when they find an unacceptable trait about another than to try to find any way possible to try and change that person. It obviously is a sign of total insecurity that they can't find that person who fits into their narrow parameters.
Quote Reply

Prev Next