Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How does one get those cool little smiley faces on their posts?
Quote | Reply
I want to put the silly little smiley faces, etc. onto my posts and have no idea how to. Please help me.

Only 17 more posts away from being a "user".
Last edited by: bunnyman: Jan 9, 03 21:22
Quote Reply
Re: How does one get those cool little smiley faces on their posts? [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I couldnt see any easy way but there might be - I just copy and pasted this one - I guess you could use the image thing in the tool bar though??Wink
Quote Reply
Re: How does one get those cool little smiley faces on their posts? [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Test, test, test. It would be nice if there were a tutorial available to us neophytes that would explain how to fully utilize all functions of the forum text editor.

vo2
Quote Reply
Re: How does one get those cool little smiley faces on their posts? [vo2max] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree!
In Reply To:
Code:
Just testing system
Quote:
Quote:

what does this do
Quote Reply
Re: How does one get those cool little smiley faces on their posts? [Mac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is a test. Had there been actual information here, you wouldn't have wasted your time reading this - nor I writing it.

"...like every writer, he measured other men's virtues by what they had accomplished, yet asked that other men measure him by what he planned someday to do."
Quote Reply
Well here is a good source [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I want to put the silly little smiley faces, etc. onto my posts and have no idea how to. Please help me.

Only 17 more posts away from being a "user".
http://mysmilies.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Last edited by: eric: Jan 10, 03 10:54
Quote Reply
Re: How does one get those cool little smiley faces on their posts? [vo2max] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL, you guys are killin me!

48 posts to go
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use the ones at http://www.phxn8tv.com/My_Smilies.htm

I don't remember if the guy who owns the site posts here or not, but it's either this forum, Gordo's, or Rich's. (Just ise the "insert picture" button and paste in the appropriate web address)

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS!

Is there not enough useless visual clutter in your world. Clean... simple... legible... just type the words that you are thinking (and this from a graphic design guy).
Quote Reply
Re: How does one get those cool little smiley faces on their posts? [MS.kansan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Quote Reply