Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Corima seatpost- anything else in 25.0?
Quote | Reply
My Guru takes a 25.0 post and the Look it came with is crushed from overtightening (I guess-I bought it used) and slips. Anyone like or dislike the Corima post or have any favorites in a 25.0. I have found that there are not that many choices- Look, USE, American Classic. Anyone have anything decent they want to get rid of?
Quote Reply
Re: Corima seatpost- anything else in 25.0? [davidd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love the Corima post. I have used one for many years on my old Trek OCLV (Linda). I love it on my Fox (Samantha), as well.

Make sure that you tighten down the orb (the big ball that holds the seat rails) well so that it bites into the carbon. Also, remember that it only takes the narrow railed saddles.
Quote Reply
Re: Corima seatpost- anything else in 25.0? [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Selcof makes a 25. seat post which is also bi-positioning. It works well when you are looking for a more forward position.

MARK MILLER
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
maybe Use?
Quote Reply
Re: Corima seatpost- anything else in 25.0? [TimeTrial.org] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
25mm seat post and my LOOK bike:

Corima, I'm having problems with mine, in my LOOK bike front to rear movement even after very tight clamp. Any solutions, I'm thinking 1-2mm of epoxy on edges and file to fit?

Selcof, found not enough bolt for saddle tilt down 1-2degrees in forward position, ie from 72degrees to 76deg

any help???
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Selcof as has already been recommended.

Also, Thomson came out with one this year. Previously they had only made a short (160mm) 25.0 post for the Trek time trial bikes, but this year they added a straight (non-setback) 330mm 25.0 post. I don't know if it's available, but it's listed on their website (or was a few weeks ago).

Brandon Marsh - Website | @BrandonMarshTX | RokaSports | 1stEndurance | ATC Bikeshop |
Quote Reply
Re: Corima seatpost- anything else in 25.0? [-Tex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have Thompsons WWW.??? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Corima seatpost- anything else in 25.0? [triinTO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply