Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Renewable energy - Solar - NH/ME
Quote | Reply
Hello.
After 10+ years as a civil engineering consultant (with a focus on structural design) I am looking for an opportunity in the renewable energy field. Hold a BS in Civil Engineering with progressive experience in design and project management. Building on a long held personal interest in the renewable energy field, specifically solar and wind, I’m committed to applying my skills toward expanding the use and awareness of renewable energy.

A few highlights:
Registered professional engineer NH & ME.
Actively seeking NABCEP entry level certificate of knowledge.
Successfully completed design contracts with values ranging from $500 to $250,000.
Able to foster client relationships in both public and private sectors.
Known amongst clients and peers for hard work and attention to detail.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how my unique combination of skills and interests could benefit you and your team.
If interested, please PM me for a complete resume.
Quote Reply
Re: Renewable energy - Solar - NH/ME [fitforlife13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://www.energyeastjobs.com/Index.aspx

make this site one of your favorites. I work for NYSEG which is part of this group. There is supposed to be a bunch of stuff going on in ME now and in the future.

Tim
Quote Reply
Re: Renewable energy - Solar - NH/ME [fitforlife13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have friends that work for these guys (wind) in both VT and Cambridge, MA. I know that they are growing rapidly, have a fully released 100KW turbine and are working on a MW turbine. Most of their structrual work is being done by MEs (I think), but they will have more of a need for CivEs (IMO) soon. They may not have something directly applicable, but it would be worth a look. Also there is GT Solar in Manchester and Gro Solar in White River Junction Vt (just over the border from Lebanon NH).

In all of these cases, you'll need to do a good sales job convincing them that they need a CivE. You also may want look at some of the large contractors, as they're the ones doing the big installs, like these guys http://www.alternitywindpower.com.
Quote Reply